General Leaderboard (LB) Information
* Monster Hunts are often offered with a Leaderboard (LB) challenge.
* You can read more about this in-game in the Help/FAQ section under the topic 'Royal Games Events'.
* Mystery Chests - you do not get an actual chest; what you do get is a variety of items that will go to either your inventory (if they're a resource) or if you get points, will go straight to your point total shown on the Leaderboard screen.
* Prize Chests (at the conclusion of the Leaderboard challenge) are the same. If you rank 1-3, then a pop up screen will show you what you've won.
* The special event monster usually will spawn from cows and pigs. Royal animals have a guaranteed spawn rate. There is a goal screen to tell you which animals or items to collect from.
The Leaderboard Challenge
1. Individual goals/prizes
-- the number of points you need is linked to your level. You receive items such as traps, crowns, troll tokens, mystery chests (with points, tokens or resources to give you a little boost). I've included a sample table below.
2. The Shop - gem purchases only
-- The event Statue - collecting from the statue will give you additional points every couple of hours. It usually has a 2 hour timer and awards 11 points. Post event the statue is decoration only.
-- Beast Master Boost - this usually costs 10 gems and is active for 1 hour and gives you 2x points on all monsters while you defeat them. This can be helpful if you're only interested in getting all of the individual prizes with minimum energy use.
3. Beast Master Deliveries
-- You can get additional points by crafting 3 types of event related items in the Magic Forge. Turn them in for points.
-- The trades will refresh around every 1-2 minutes, maybe less depending on how many people are turning in points.
-- Do not leave turning in your points till the last hour - there is so much traffic on the servers that some players get stuck and the trades don't refresh. It's better if you trade them in a few hours prior to the conclusion of the event.
1. craft 1, 4 hours - 8 event tokens, 5 jewels, 1 enchanter's essence | 40 points
2. craft 2, 15 minutes - 2 event tokens, 10 wood, 5 iron ore | 15 points
3. craft 3, 4 hours - 5 event tokens, 1 living wood, 4 silver ore | 30 points
-- once the Leaderboard Challenge has finished, the timer will then show in pending mode while the results are being collated
-- these ranking levels have been consistent for quite a few LB challenges
-- it is possible to tie with another player
-- if you do not participate in the LB component and you have a score of 0, then you still come in last and get 1 trade ticket
-- only ranks 1 and 2 get the major prize. (We have seen these offered in gem sales post Leaderboard though)
Rank 1 | MAJOR PRIZE, 20 trade tickets, prize chest (100,000 coins, gold banner)
Rank 2 | MAJOR PRIZE, 15 trade tickets, prize chest, (50,000 coins, silver banner)
Rank 3 | 15 trade tickets, prize chest (25,000 coins, bronze banner)
Rank 4-6 | 10 trade tickets, 1x +25 energy crate
Rank 7-12 | 5 trade tickets, 1x +25 energy crate
Rank 13-19 | 5 trade tickets, 1x+10 energy crate
Rank 20 | 1 trade ticket, 10,000 coins
Goal numbers will differ for lower, mid and high level games.
||Event monster trap
||1 Troll token
||3 Troll tokens
||1 Event Prize