Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Monster Hunts | Gold Troll tokens | How it works

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Information about the Statues

History of the Statues
    * The 3 monster statues were originally awarded as decoration for completing Season 1.
    * Season 2 saw the return of the statues as a source of drops of specific types of tokens. Once placed on your board they have a 22 hour collection timer on them.
    * In Season 3, the 3 statues became a craft in the Trade Wagon. They were only available as a craft, not a reward from goals. The craft was only available during this season. [This craft is no longer available; it was exclusive to Season 3.] | Skunkupine - 10 gold tokens | Fangbeast - 25 gold tokens | Dire boar - 50 gold tokens
    * The statues have not been available for players as separate crafts or rewards since season 3.

Drops from Statues:
    Skunkupine Statue: shield tokens (around 5 per collection)
    Fangbeast Statue: sword tokens (around 2 per collection)
    Dire boar Statue: staff tokens (around 1 per collection)

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-10-21 at 03:53 PM.

General Leaderboard (LB) Information

* Monster Hunts are often offered with a Leaderboard (LB) challenge.
    * You can read more about this in-game in the Help/FAQ section under the topic 'Royal Games Events'.
    * Mystery Chests - you do not get an actual chest; what you do get is a variety of items that will go to either your inventory (if they're a resource) or if you get points, will go straight to your point total shown on the Leaderboard screen.
    * Prize Chests (at the conclusion of the Leaderboard challenge) are the same. If you rank 1-3, then a pop up screen will show you what you've won.
    * The special event monster usually will spawn from cows and pigs. Royal animals have a guaranteed spawn rate. There is a goal screen to tell you which animals or items to collect from.

The Leaderboard Challenge
    1. Individual goals/prizes
    -- the number of points you need is linked to your level. You receive items such as traps, crowns, troll tokens, mystery chests (with points, tokens or resources to give you a little boost). I've included a sample table below.

2. The Shop - gem purchases only
    -- The event Statue - collecting from the statue will give you additional points every couple of hours. It usually has a 2 hour timer and awards 11 points. Post event the statue is decoration only.

-- Beast Master Boost - this usually costs 10 gems and is active for 1 hour and gives you 2x points on all monsters while you defeat them. This can be helpful if you're only interested in getting all of the individual prizes with minimum energy use.

3. Beast Master Deliveries
    -- You can get additional points by crafting 3 types of event related items in the Magic Forge. Turn them in for points.
    -- The trades will refresh around every 1-2 minutes, maybe less depending on how many people are turning in points.
    -- Do not leave turning in your points till the last hour - there is so much traffic on the servers that some players get stuck and the trades don't refresh. It's better if you trade them in a few hours prior to the conclusion of the event.
    1. craft 1, 4 hours - 8 event tokens, 5 jewels, 1 enchanter's essence | 40 points
    2. craft 2, 15 minutes - 2 event tokens, 10 wood, 5 iron ore | 15 points
    3. craft 3, 4 hours - 5 event tokens, 1 living wood, 4 silver ore | 30 points

4. Ranks
    -- once the Leaderboard Challenge has finished, the timer will then show in pending mode while the results are being collated
    -- these ranking levels have been consistent for quite a few LB challenges
    -- it is possible to tie with another player
    -- if you do not participate in the LB component and you have a score of 0, then you still come in last and get 1 trade ticket
    -- only ranks 1 and 2 get the major prize. (We have seen these offered in gem sales post Leaderboard though)
    Rank 1 | MAJOR PRIZE, 20 trade tickets, prize chest (100,000 coins, gold banner)
    Rank 2 | MAJOR PRIZE, 15 trade tickets, prize chest, (50,000 coins, silver banner)
    Rank 3 | 15 trade tickets, prize chest (25,000 coins, bronze banner)
    Rank 4-6 | 10 trade tickets, 1x +25 energy crate
    Rank 7-12 | 5 trade tickets, 1x +25 energy crate
    Rank 13-19 | 5 trade tickets, 1x+10 energy crate
    Rank 20 | 1 trade ticket, 10,000 coins

Goal numbers will differ for lower, mid and high level games.
    Low Level
    L15-26?
    Mid Level
    L27?-45
    High Level
    L45+
    Prize
    40 40 40 Event monster trap
    75 75 75 Mystery Chest
    150 150 190 1 Troll token
    230 300 380 Mystery Chest
    300 450 570 50 Crowns
    450 685 760 Mystery Chest
    600 915 900 3 Troll tokens
    760 1140 1300 Mystery Chest
    880 1350 1800 150 Crowns
    1140 1750 2300 1 Event Prize
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-10-21 at 03:54 PM.

Information about Monsters!

As more seasons of monster hunts have been released, the types and number of monsters is also increasing. This post will help you know where to spawn the different types of monsters in the Glimmerwood!

Season 11 (released January 2018) also released lots of baby monsters which are available to craft in Ivy's Magic Nursery. There is a separate thread on these babies available in the Hub. With the release of baby monsters, all of these monsters now drop their own milk which is used to craft baby animals.

Season 13 changed the spawn of the blue dire boar from once a day spawn to multi spawn. Continuing to chop a dead tree will spawn more blue dire boars.

Further information about Monsters can be found here in this link to the Information Nugget on Beasts

Monsters available during a Monster Hunt:

* Purple Glimmer Golem | 90 hits | spawns from all horses, clydesdales, (not horses from Baron's Tent) | multi-spawn | drops shield tokens when defeating and once fully defeated will also drop sword and staff tokens and glimmer fragments.

* Blue Dire Boar | 30 hits | spawns from a dead tree | possible multi-spawn (changes from season to season) | drops shield tokens when defeating and once fully defeated will also drop sword and staff tokens and normal dire boar drops like boar pelt and boar tusks.

* Level 5 Jousting Arena GUARANTEED MONSTER SPAWN ONLY DURING A MONSTER HUNT | spawns a random beast at collection - skunkupine, fangbeast, dire boar (they all drop silver tokens once defeated)

* Season 5 Training Dummy | spawns a fangbeast (not every time)

* Fangbeasts | 5 hits | spawn from all normal animals (cows, chickens, pigs), Hot Pepper, Carrot, Trees, some Buildings (stable, hatchery, farmhouses), Fangbeast Trap (5 gems), Glimmeregg Bunny, Season 5 Training Dummy (keep checking the Inventory Guide for up to date places of where fangbeasts can spawn from as new items are added which also spawn these monsters. | drops shield tokens when defeating and once fully defeated will also drop sword and staff tokens and normal fangbeast drops like fur, rat tail etc.

* Lair of Beasts | GUARANTEED MONSTER SPAWN | spawns various monsters - skunkupines, fangbeasts, direboars, trolls. Was a prize from an event and not available for separate purchase.

* Prison | GUARANTEED MONSTER SPAWN | spawns marmosea

Season 11 introduced the Glimmer Golem which is now available all the time through chopping rock outcroppings.
    * Glimmer Golem | 10 hits | spawns from rock outcroppings | drops shield tokens during monster hunts and chance of golem milk between events. EXPIRED

These monsters available during normal game play also drop silver tokens during Monster Hunts.
    * Aquanther | spawn from mermaid related items
    * Marmosea | spawn from cursed reefs mainly, prison
    * Skunkupines
    * Fangbeasts
    * Dire boars
    * Glimmer Golems
    * Wisps | spawn from cloudberry and grand rooted Lillium
    * Candy Minion | The Candy Kingdom storyline
    * The Toxic Spirit | Elementals stoyline

Season specific monster spawns: each season may release a new animal available for crafting in the Trade Wagon. You might need to collect from a farmhouse or cows and pigs to gather tokens specific to that animal.
    * eg, Wyvern - cows, pigs

Main storyline spawns, eg Heksa, Sugar Spun Princess, Caramel Apple Contessa etc will not drop silver tokens, but they will drop LB points
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-07-22 at 04:00 PM.

Information about the Wizard's Portal!

Wizard's Portal (2x2) limit 2 Cannot be sold
    Info: A Resource Building Collect from it to gain Energy.
    Crafted: Trade Wagon, 5 hours - 85 troll token, 20 staff token, 5 lumin essence
    Collection time: 5 hours
    Speed up: 10 gems
    Drops: energy depending on level
    Level 1: craft and place | drops 4 energy
    Level 2: 15 staff token, 20 troll token, 2 spellbound block, 2 spellbound beam | drops 5 energy
    Level 3: 18 staff token, 22 troll token, 4 spellbound block, 4 spellbound beam | drops 6 energy
    Level 4: 20 staff token, 23 troll token, 1 earthen block, 1 earthen beam | drops 7 energy
    Level 5: 22 staff token, 25 troll token, 2 earthen block, 2 earthen beam | drops 8 energy
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-12-20 at 12:30 AM.

Information from players about strategies and what to craft!
    If you click on the double blue arrow it will take you to the original post where they may be further discussion about that post.

Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    My results from the one hour boost (less a few minutes at the start when it kept rolling back).

Beasts ****ed: 33 golems, 1 blue dire boar, 1 skunkupine.
    Points from beasts: 3156
    Total energy used: 1222 (so got about 22.5% of energy back)
    Gems received: 8x1 gem (could have broke even if one of them was a 3 gem drop)
    Gold tokens: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I would personally do all Energy droppers first.

I would start with Unicorns, since they also have chance to drop troll gold tokens outside the hunt. ( Ultra small chance- but it is there). Then All the Alicorns you can do in the MRC.

After that it is personal choice between 4 Armored direwolves or Wizarding portals. Depends which you like. Armored Direvolves give 20-60 energy ( 60 is very rare, 20 is most common) every 5 days. Wizarding portals ( you can have 2), they cost 85 to build and around 90 ( if I remember to upgrade fully), fully upgraded they give 8 energy every 5 hours- so they are weaker than Wizard schools.

Armored Maxotaur- drops a feast every 2 days - I'm getting spicy and Sweet meals pretty often.
    Then I would do Expansion permit droppers- they rarely drop - but the more you have the more likely you are to get lucky surprises.

Other than that - basically what you need.

I would never suggest Buninjas
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I would start with these 4 :

Unicorns + Armored Fangbeasts - Daily (24 hours) 4+ Energy droppers + a chance for Spellbound Dew + a chance for Tokens (also outside of Monster Hunts)
    Armored Alicorn - Daily Energy dropper, it's cheap
    Glimmer Alicorn - Daily Energy dropper, it's cheap

I think the Alicorn droppers (so all animals who have the same drops) are the best droppers in the entire game.
    In the beginning the Spellbound Dew is super helpful. But even if you don't need that anymore, the chance for Tokens every day is unbeatable in my opinion.

Post trail which might be helpful for those with no or only a couple of energy sources... SW
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    Should I aim at getting the Armored Stuffed Fangbeast, or work towards something else I can make in the Mystic Center? I've barely made anything from there since I just recently got back into the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Do you have all white unicorns and regular armored fangbeasts already? Get those guys first if you don?t have them. 24hr dailies, with possible token drops & lots of spellbound dew. Next I made wizard portals but just because I can log into thr game often. Now I?m torn between 5 vs 7 day energy dropper.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Exactly my recommendation!
    First Unicorn droppers (4 Unicorns + 4 Armored Fangbeasts) than the 2 Wizard's Portals.
    Than the other Dailies or Weeklies. (I prefer the 7 day guaranteed 40 Energy ones over the 5 day ones, but that's just a matter of taste)

The Unicorn droppers have a chance for Tokens to drop (Troll, Staff, Sword, Shield) outside Monster Hunts too. That's extremely useful. I was maxed on all Tokens (except for the golden Troll ones) before the Hunt began.
    That combined with the 4+ daily Energy drop + Spellbound Dew (around 50% of the time) make them the best droppers in the game in my eyes.

The Cabbage Hut & Golden Peacocks are also highly recommended! I made them somewhere between stuff I mentioned above.
    Cabbage Hut is an excellent long term investment and the Peacocks are nice Golden Item droppers (still a random and rare drop though, but I like them a lot)

Good luck everyone! Focus on Tokens and don't mind the competition part
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I agree with putting the white unicorns first (all 4 of them). I think they are one of the best items in game. I really like my cabbage huts. I've been able to get several energy droppers, daily and weekly, because of them. After that, I chose a slightly different path. It takes a massive amount of coin to expand in the kingdom, so I'm currently focusing on armored dark unicorns. They give 3000 coins. When I get my 4th one, I can gather 12,000 coins a day using 4 energy. They also drop spellbound dew, which I'm beginning to use a lot of. I don't have any of the armored fangbeasts yet but they will probably be next. I have two Wizard schools and got the two Wizard portals. I'm quite pleased to gather from the portals each day, they drop 4 energy every 5 hours and can be upgraded, giving more energy. You may wish to put other items ahead of it. The armored alicorn is a daily energy dropper costing 15 gold tokens. It's a good option as well especially if the grind towards higher costing items feels like forever.

I also just spawned a dire boar from the Duke's Lair. It's not all the time but it might spawn one for you.
    Slightly off monster hunt topic but?..Have you made your Blythe & Glimmer Faerie houses & Faerie bulbs yet? I only recently discovered I could make multiples of those like all town buildings so I made an assortment totaling 10. At level 5 they each give 2128 coins (plus Blythe dust, glimmer dust, petals at most any level) At 12 hour collection intervals (like the dark unicorn) this guarantees $43,000 a day with 20 energy spent. Pretty good!
    Yes! And they are relatively “cheap” too! The unicorns and armored fangbeasts are basically the same thing. The also drop a higher amount of energy (I think 4-10?). Get those first…you’ll have 8 energy droppers and the purple colored alicorn mentioned above too.

Getting just those 9 monster hunt items and not worrying about the leaderboard has helped me immensely in the game. I just chopped away furiously at glimmer golems for 7 days every 2 hours ignoring the rest of my kingdom until I was able to scoop them all up. All the advice from the forum helped me figure that out and having those energy droppers has made the game so much more enjoyable for me. Plus I never run out of spellbound dew thanks to them!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-28-21 at 07:01 PM.

Information about the Mythic Research Centre (MRC)
    * Available at Level 22.
    * Once you craft the MRC in the Trade Wagon it is then unlocked in the market for purchase. It costs 500 coins.
    * No goals... The Research Centre is available in the Trade Wagon for 70 gold tokens.

Q: Can I have more than 1 Mystic Research Center?
    A: No, just one.

Q: What crafts stay in the MRC?
    A: All crafts stay in and out of seasons. Some crafts have a limited number of times you can trade.

(copy info to the Building Guide MRC listing...)

Click below for information on the MRC and crafts:
    Mythic Research Centre limit of 1 Cannot be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    Cost: 70 gold tokens
    Build/Craft time: 16 hours (speed up 64 gems)
    Size: 2x2
    Goal to unlock building: Monster Hunt Season 5

What can you craft?
    Part 1 - post 17 below
    Craft 1: Glimmer Alicorn - 25 gold tokens, 5 staff tokens, 15 rope | max craft of 1
    Craft 2: Glimmer Dragon - 3 gold tokens, 3 sword tokens, 25 jewels | no limit set down
    Craft 3: Glimmer Manticore - 1 gold token, 5 sword tokens, 25 silver ore | no limit set down
    Craft 4: Armored Manticore - 3 gold tokens, 7 sword tokens, 30 iron ore | max craft of 4
    Craft 5: Armored Alicorn - 15 gold tokens, 7 staff tokens, 10 mithril | max craft of 4
    Craft 6. Unicorn - 25 gold tokens, 7 staff tokens, 25 spellbound dew | max craft of 4
    Craft 7. Golden Peacock - 5 gold tokens, 10 sword tokens, 5 golden eggs | max craft of 4
    Craft 8. Armored Flyger - 15 gold tokens, 20 sword tokens, 25 prime cuts | max craft of 4
    Craft 9. Armored Direwolf - 85 gold tokens, 25 staff tokens, 75 mithril | max craft of 1
    Craft 10: Armored Wyvern - 20 Troll Token, 5 Staff Token, 35 Coal | max craft of 1
    Craft 11: Armored Lion - 20 troll tokens, 50 sword tokens, 30 golden nuggets | max craft of 4
    Craft 12: Armored Dark Unicorn - 40 troll tokens, 40 staff tokens, 30 golden apples | max craft of 4
    Craft 13: Armored Shadow Wolf - 25 troll tokens, 7 staff tokens, 50 sword tokens | max craft of 4
    Craft 14: Armored Black Bear - 15 troll tokens, 10 staff tokens, 15 mithril | max craft of 4
    Craft 15. Armored Kitsuncorn - 35 troll tokens, 15 staff tokens, 10 apple pie | max craft of 1
    Craft 16. Armored Siren - 50 troll tokens, 35 clown fish, 30 electric eels | max craft of 4
    Craft 17: Armored Kelpie - 55 troll tokens, 45 orange shell, 25 cursed pearl | max craft of 2
    Craft 18. Armored Maxotaur - 45 troll tokens, 25 hearty feast, 20 light armor | max craft of 1
    Craft 19. Armored Widow - 50 troll tokens, 20 staff tokens, 75 jewels | max craft of 1
    Craft 20. Kitty Knight - 35 troll tokens, 25 prime cuts, 20 light armor | max craft of 4
    Craft 21. Armored Buninja - 35 troll tokens, 25 prime cuts, 20 light armor | max craft of 4
    Craft 22. Armored Lizard - 35 troll tokens, 25 prime cuts, 20 light armor | max craft of 4
    Craft 23. Dark Knight - 20 troll tokens, 5 staff tokens, 35 coal | max craft of 1
    Craft 24. Royal Sea Kelpie - 55 troll tokens, 30 electric eels, 25 cursed pearl | max craft of 2

Part 2 - post 18 below
    Craft 25: Armored Brimstone Steed - 85 troll tokens, 25 staff tokens, 75 mithril | max craft of 4
    Craft 26: Armored Winter Steed - 85 troll tokens, 25 staff tokens, 75 mithril | max craft of 1
    Craft 27: Armored Cow - 40 troll token, 40 staff token, 20 golden apple | max craft of 4
    Craft 28: Armored Direboar - 99 troll token, 30 staff token, 75 mithril | max craft of 4
    Craft 29: Armored Fangbeast - 40 troll token, 40 staff token, 20 golden apple | max craft of 4
    Craft 30: Armored Skunkupine - 10 troll token, 15 hearty feast, 10 light armor | max craft of 4
    Craft 31: Untamed Alicolt - 99 troll tokens, 50 carrots, 20 horsehairs | max craft of 4
    Craft 32: Armored Gargoyle - 85 troll tokens, 25 staff tokens, 75 mithril | max craft of 4
    Craft 33: Blue Lobster - 35 troll token, 25 prime cut, 20 light armor | max craft of 4
    Craft 34: Armored Glimmer Loch - 55 troll token, 40 clown fish, 35 electric eel | max 4
    Craft 35: Armored Stuffed Fangbeast - 75 troll tokens, 50 prime cut, 35 light armor | max 1
    Craft 36: Armored Satyr - 60 troll token, 40 prime cut, 20 hearty feast | max 4
    Craft 37: Golden Knight - 20 troll token, 50 sword token, 30 golden nugget | max 4
    Craft 38: Armored Glamazon - 50 troll token, 20 staff token, 75 jewels | max 4
    Craft 39: Gilded Dragon - 50 troll tokens, 35 prime cuts, 50 golden nuggets | max 4
    Craft 40: Grandmaster Tortoise - 55 troll tokens, 45 orange shell, 25 cursed pearls | max 4
    Craft 41: Armored Sabretooth - 50 troll tokens, 35 prime cuts, 50 golden nuggets | max 4
    Craft 42: Queen Bumblewee - 50 troll token, 50 syrup, 40 longsword | max 1
    Craft 43: Armored Gorgon - 80 Troll Tokens, 50 Staff Tokens, 99 Glimmerdust | max 4
    Craft 44: Arctic Siren Queen - 55 troll token, 45 orange shell, 25 cursed pearl | max 4
    Craft 45: Armored Fox - 40 troll tokens, 10 staff tokens and 60 coal | max 1
    Craft 46: Armored Snowy Owlbear - 35 troll token, 50 sword token, 30 golden nuggets | max 4
    Craft 47: Armored Shade Beast - 45 troll token, 20 staff token, 60 coal | max 4
    Craft 48: Armored Anubis - 40 troll tokens, 40 prime cut, 30 light armor | max 4
    Craft 49: Gold Bug - 35 troll token, 15 golden nuggets, 35 light armor | max 1
    Craft 50: Tea Knight - 35 troll token, 25 prime cuts, 20 light armor | max 4
    Craft 51: Armored Hummingbird Rider - 35 troll token, 25 prime cut, 20 light armor | max 1
    Craft 52: Shadowguard Cawthorne - 40 troll token, 40 staff, 20 golden apple | max 4
    Craft 53: Shark Goblin - 35 troll token, 25 prime cut, 20 light armor | max 4
    Craft 54: Armored Helipuffer - 55 troll tokens, 30 cursed pearls, 25 light armor | max 4
    Craft 55: Evil Queen - 30 troll tokens, 25 golden nuggets, 15 light armor | max 1
    Craft 56: Armored Lyger - 30 troll tokens, 30 sword tokens, 30 prime cut | max 4
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-02-23 at 02:50 PM.

Part 1 of the crafts available in the Mythic Research Centre

1. Glimmer Alicorn limit of 1
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre
    Requirements: 25 gold tokens, 5 staff tokens, 15 rope
    Drops: energy, glimmerdust, glimmer shard, glimmer fragments
    Collection time: 22 hours
    2. Glimmer Dragon
    Drops: coin, earth wisp, glimmerdust, dragon scales, light armor, longsword, glimmer shard, glimmer fragments, coal, 2 gems
    Requirements: 3 gold token, 5 sword token, 25 Jewels
    3. Glimmer Manticore
    Requirements: 1 gold token, 5 sword tokens, 25 silver ore | no limit set down
    Drops: Fur, Glimmerdust, Glimmer Shard, Glimmer Fragments, Manticore Whisker, Mysterious Venom
    4. Armored Manticore
    Requirements: 3 gold tokens, 7 sword tokens, 30 iron ore | max craft of 4
    Drops: Manticore Whisker, Mysterious Venom, Fur, Jewels, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Light Armor, Mithril
    5. Armored Alicorn
    Requirements: 15 gold tokens, 7 staff tokens, 10 mithril | max craft of 4
    Drops: Energy, Jewels, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Light Armor, Mithril
    6. Unicorn
    Requirements: 25 gold tokens, 7 staff tokens, 25 spellbound dew | max craft of 4
    Drops: Energy, Spellbound Dew, Shield Token, Sword Token, Staff Token, Troll Token
    Collection time: 24 hours
    7. Golden Peacock
    Requirements: 5 gold tokens, 10 sword tokens, 5 golden eggs | max craft of 4
    Drops: Eggs, Roast Chicken, Jewels, Pile of Seeds, Glimmerdust, Golden Eggs, Golden Nuggets, and/or Golden Apples
    Collection time: 12 hours
    8. Armored Flyger
    Requirements: 15 gold tokens, 20 sword tokens, 25 prime cuts | max craft of 4
    Drops: Expansion Permits, Flyger Milk, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Elvenite, Fur, Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal, Jewels, Iron Ore, Silver Ore, Mithril, Light Armor
    9. Armored Direwolf
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours
    Requirements: 85 gold tokens, 25 staff tokens, 75 mithril | max craft of 4
    Drops: 20-60 energy, Direwolf milk
    Collection time: 5 days
    10. Armored Wyvern
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours
    Requirements: 20 troll tokens, 5 staff tokens, 35 coal | max craft of 1
    Drops: adamant, coal, earth wisp, iron ore, jewels, mithril, silver ore, stone, wisp lantern, wyvern milk
    Collection time: 10 hours (speed up 40 gems)
    11. Armored Lion
    Info: A mythical lion. Pet him to see what he's found for you!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 20 troll tokens, 50 sword tokens, 30 golden nuggets
    Drops: creep tooth, earth wisp, elvenite, fey crystal, fur, iron ore, jewels, light armor, mithril, rat tail, silver ore, 3 trade tickets, wisp lantern
    12. Armored Dark Unicorn
    Info: I wouldn't joust with this Armored Dark Unicorn. Pet it to see what it sound for you!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 40 troll tokens, 40 staff tokens, 30 golden apples
    Drops: carrots, fertilizer, horse hair, spellbound dew, sugar
    13. Armored Shadow Wolf | max 4 | released in Monster Hunt season 15
    Info: An armored wolf with sharp fangs to protect the realm! Pet it to see what it's found for you.
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 3 hours - 25 troll tokens, 7 staff tokens, 50 sword tokens
    Drops: apple pie, bacon, boar pelt, bone, creep tooth, egg, fish, fur, golden apples, golden eggs, golden nuggets, glimmerdust, hide, jewels, lemonade, living wood, magic fruit, manticore whisker, milk, mushroom, naga fin, orange cobbler, rat tail, roast chicken, skunku-pie, shell armor, strawberry, sugar, trade tickets, truffle, water, wool
    14. Armored Black Bear | max 4 | released during Monster Hunt season 16
    Info: A fierce armored bear! Has a chance to drop Mithril and energy!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 3 hours - 15 troll tokens, 10 staff tokens, 15 mithril
    Drops: ~1200 coins, coal, dragon scales, earth wisp, 5 energy, 2 gems, jewels, light armor, longsword, mithril, wisp lanterns
    Collection time: 8 hours
    15. Armored Kitsuncorn | released during Beast Master challenge season 17
    Info: An armored mythical Kitsunecorn, ready to defend the realm from magical onslaught. It might give you a Golden Apple.
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 35 troll tokens, 15 staff tokens, 10 apple pie
    Drops: apple pie, golden apple, 3 lemons, lemonade, orange cobler, 5 oranges, sugar
    16. Armored Siren | max 4 | released during Beast Master Season 18
    Info: An armored warrior, prepped for battle on the coast. Visit her to collect blue coral, orange coral, clownfish and orange shells.
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 50 troll tokens, 35 clown fish, 30 electric eels
    Drops: blue anemones, blue coral, clownfish, ocean clay, ocean reef, orange coral, orange shell, reef slab, seaweed
    Collection time: 2 hours
    17. Armored Kelpie | max 2 | released during Monster Hunt season 19
    Info: A fresh water warrior with rust-proof armor. Visit it to see what it found for you.
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 55 troll tokens, 45 orange shell, 25 cursed pearl
    Drops: black pearl, blue coral, blue shell, cursed pearl, cursed reef, horse hair, jellyfin jelly, orange coral, orange shell, pink coral, pink shell, purple coral, purple shell, red coral, water, white pearl
    18. Armored Maxotaur | max 1 | Monster Hunt season 20
    Info: A armored soldier, returning from his conquest. Has a chance to drop Mercury Feasts and Sweet Feasts.
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 45 troll tokens, 25 hearty feast, 20 light armor
    Drops: hearty feast, mercury feast, simple feast, spicy feast, sweet feast
    Collection time: 2 days
    19. Armored Widow | max 1 | Monster Hunt season 21
    Info: An armored widow warrior. Visit if for a chance to find adventure supplies.
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 3 hours - 50 troll tokens, 20 staff tokens, 75 jewels
    Drops: creep tooth, earth wisp, elvenite, expansion permit, fur, jewels, light armor, wisp lantern
    20. Kitty Knight | max 4 | Monster Hunt season 22
    Info: Pet this purrfect feline friend for a change to find expansion materials.
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 35 troll tokens, 25 prime cuts, 20 light armor
    Drops: creep tooth, earth wisps, elvenite, expansion permits, iron ore, light armor, milk, mithril, wisp lanterns
    21. Armored Buninja | max 1 Armored Buninja | max 4 | Monster Hunt season 23
    Info: A fully equipped warrior, ready to kick into battle. Visit it for Carrots and a chance at Golden Apple.
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 35 troll token, 25 prime cuts, 20 light armor | max 4
    Drops: apples, apple pies, carrots, golden apples, lemon, lemonade, oranges, orange cobbler, sugar
    22. Armored Lizard | max 4 | Monster Hunt season 24
    Info: A lizard with a fiery spirit, suited up for battle. Has a chance to drop Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Mithril, and Expansion Permits
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 35 troll tokens, 25 prime cuts, 20 light armor
    Drops: creep tooth, earth wisps, elvenite, expansion permit, fey crystal, fur, iron ore, jewels, light armor, mithril, rat tail, silver ore, wisp lanterns
    23. Dark Knight | max 1 | Monster Hunt season 25
    Info: A silent knight from a faraway land, who's come to show his s****s. Drops Jewels, Silver Ore, Iron Ore, and has a chance to drop Mithril, Earth Wisp..
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 20 troll tokens, 5 staff tokens, 35 coal
    Drops: adamant, earth wisps, iron ore, jewels, mithril, silver ore, stone, wisp lanterns, wyvern milk
    Collection time: 10 hours
    24. Royal Sea Kelpie | max 2 | Monster Hunt season 26
    Info: An armoured beast who champions for the citizens of the ocean's depths. Drops a variety of items fished fresh from the ocean, including shells, coral, or pearls!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 3 hours - 55 troll tokens, 30 electric eels, 25 cursed pearl
    Drops: black pearl, blue coral, blue shell, carrot, cursed pearl, cursed reef, fertilizer, horse hair, jellyfin, orange coral, orange shell, pink coral, pink shell, purple coral, purple shell, red coral, sugar, white pearl
    Note: cursed pearls are an item released during Of Land and Sea. Once you have unlocked this item you will be able to craft the Royal Sea Kelpie.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-10-21 at 04:00 PM.

Part 2 of the crafts available in the Mythic Research Centre

Armored Brimstone Steed | max 4 | Monster Hunt season 27
    Info: The perfect steed for an undead army! Pet it for Spellbound Dew and more.
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 85 troll tokens, 25 staff tokens, 75 mithril
    Drops: carrots, energy (rare), fertilizer, horse hair, spellbound dew, sugar
    Armored Winter Steed | max 1 | Monster Hunt season 28
    Info: This steed has no trouble finding rare minerals while trotting through the snow. Pet them to collect Mithril and more!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 85 troll tokens, 25 staff tokens, 75 mithril
    Drops: carrots, mithril (guaranteed), sugar
    Armored Cow | max 4 | Monster Hunt season 29
    Info: An armored cow. Gives Milk. High chance for rare drops.
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 40 troll token, 40 staff token, 20 golden apple
    Drops: fertilizer, hide, milk, milk chocolate, prime cut
    Collection time: 1 hour
    Armored Direboar | max 4 | Monster Hunt season 29
    Info: This direboar is ready for battle! Drops Energy.
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 99 troll token, 30 staff token, 75 mithril
    Drops: 40 energy
    Collection time: 7 days
    Armored Fangbeast | max 4 | Monster Hunt season 29
    Info: A fangbeast that's ready for battle! Drops Energy and a chance of Monster Hunt Tokens.
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 40 troll token, 40 staff token, 20 golden apple
    Drops: 4+energy, shield token, staff token, sword token, troll token
    Armored Skunkupine | max 4
    Info: This Skunkupine is ready for battle! Visit him for various Crops.
    Found: gift during Monster Hunt season 28 | Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 10 troll token, 15 hearty feast, 10 light armor (released during season 29)
    Drops: corn, creep tooth, fur, rat tails, sugarcane, tomato, wheat
    Collection time: 1 hour
    Untamed Alicolt | max 4 | Monster Hunt season 30
    Info: A wild colt who seems to have taken a liking to you. Give this golden mane a pet for energy!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 99 troll tokens, 50 carrots, 20 horsehairs
    Drops: 40 energy
    Collection time: 7 days
    Armored Gargoyle | max 4 | Monster Hunt season 31
    Info: ?
    Drops: mithril (guaranteed)
    Blue Lobster | max 4 | Monster Hunt season 32
    Info: A legendary creature, who's rare hue has been told of in many a tale. Its powerful claws might drop expansion materials!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 35 troll token, 25 prime cut, 20 light armor
    Drops: creep tooth, earth wisp, expansion permit, fey crystal, fur, iron ore, jewels, light armor, longsword, mermaid scales, mithril, rat tail, silver ore
    Armored Glimmer Loch | max 4 | Monster Hunt season 33
    Info: A rare underwater creature rumoured to roam the deep seas. Visit for a chance of Clown Fish, Orange Shell, Electric Eel, and more!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 55 troll token, 40 clown fish, 35 electric eel
    Drops: 1515 coins, blue shell, clown fish, electric eel, ocean clay, ocean reef, orange shell, reef slab, seaweed
    Armored Sea Wyvern | max 4 | Monster Hunt season 34
    Info: This companion is great for battle on land and sea! Pet them for a chance to find coal, ores, mithril and more!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 55 troll token, 45 orange shell, 25 cursed pearl
    Drops: adamant, coal, earth wisp, iron ore, jewels, mithril, silver ore, stone, wisp lantern, wyvern milk
    Collection time: 10 hours
    Armored Stuffed Fangbeast | max 1 | Monster Hunt season 35
    Info: This fangbeast is on its way into a food-coma! Visit them for Energy!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 75 troll tokens, 50 prime cut, 35 light armor
    Drops: direwolf milk, energy (guaranteed)
    Collection time: 5 days
    Armored Satyr | max 4 | Monster Hunt season 36
    Info: A great warrior of the forest! Visit them for a chance of Earth Wisps, Wisp Lanterns, Trade Tickets, and more.
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 60 troll token, 40 prime cut, 20 hearty feast
    Drops: earth wisp, creep tooth, elvenite, fey crystal, fur, iron ore, jewels, light armor, mithril, rat tail, silver ore, trade ticket, wisp lantern
    Golden Knight | max 4 | Monster Hunt Season 37
    Info:
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 20 troll token, 50 sword token, 30 golden nugget
    Drops: creep tooth, earth wisp, elvenite, fey crystal, fur, iron ore, jewels, rat tail, light armor, mithril, silver ore, trade ticket (1-3), wisp lantern
    Collection time: ?
    Armored Glamazon | max 4 | Monster Hunt season 39
    Info: An honorable and fierce warrior! Visit her for Expansion supplies.
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 50 troll token, 20 staff token, 75 jewels
    Drops: creep tooth, earth wisp, elvenite, fey crystal (rare), fur, iron ore, jewels, light armor, mithril, rat tail, silver ore, trade ticket, wisp lantern
    Gilded Dragon | max 4 | Monster Hunt season 40
    Info: A fearsome, mythical dragon, with fire that's so cold it burns hot. Visit it to see what it found for you!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 50 troll tokens, 35 prime cuts, 50 golden nuggets
    Drops: creep tooth, earth wisp, elvenite, expansion permit, fey crystal, fur, golden apple, golden egg, golden nugget, iron ore, jewels, light armor, mithril, rat tail, silver ore, wisp lantern
    Grandmaster Tortoise | max 4 | 2x1 | Monster Hunt season 41
    Info: A wise tortoise that has used its many years to learn all sorts of helpful things! Visit for a chance of Clownfish, Blue Anemone, and Ocean Reefs!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 55 troll tokens, 45 orange shell, 25 cursed pearls
    Drops: ~1500 coins, aquanther (monster), black pearls, blue anemone, blue coral, blue starfish, clownfish, electric eel, ocean clay, orange coral, orange shell, ocean reef, reef slab, seaweed, white pearl
    Armored Sabretooth | max 4 | Monster Hunt Season 42
    Info: This ancient beast is a formidable foe. Visit it to see what it found for you!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 50 troll tokens, 35 prime cuts, 50 golden nuggets
    Drops: creep tooth, earth wisp, elvenite, expansion permit, fey crystal, fur, golden apple, golden egg, golden nugget, iron ore, jewels, light armor, mithril, rat tail, silver ore, wisp lantern
    Queen Bumblewee | max 1 | Monster Hunt season 43
    Info: The royal ruler of the Bumblewees. Kneel before her and she will grant you a feast
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 50 troll token, 50 syrup, 40 longsword
    Collection time: 2 days
    Armored Gorgon | max 4 | Monster Hunt Season 45
    Info: This warrior wears indestructible scales of armor to protect itself in battle. Visit it to collect Energy and Mermaid Scales!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 80 Troll Tokens, 50 Staff Tokens, 99 Glimmerdust
    Drops: energy (4+), mermaid scales
    Arctic Siren Queen | max 4 | 12 days of deals December 2022
    Info: This sea queen is said to have a could shoulder. Visit her to see what she's found for you!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 55 troll token, 45 orange shell, 25 cursed pearl
    Drops: ~1500 coins, aquanther (monster), black pearls, blue anemone, blue coral, blue starfish, clownfish, electric eel, ocean clay, orange coral, orange shell, ocean reef, reef slab, seaweed, white pearl
    Armored Fox | max 1 | Monster Hunt season 46
    Info: This sneaky thief gathers treasure from dangerous locations. It's lightweight yet easily protects it from dangerous foes. Visit it for a chance to get Jewels, Silver.
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 40 troll tokens, 10 staff tokens and 60 coal
    Drops: adamant, coal, iron ore, jewels, mithril, silver ore, stone, wisp lantern
    Collection time: 4 hours
    Armored Snowy Owlbear | max 4 | Monster Hunt season 47
    Info: This wise and cunning Owlbear wears armor that makes it as tough as it is strong. Visit it to collect jewels and maybe even a Trade Ticket!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 35 troll token, 50 sword token, 30 golden nuggets
    Drops: creep tooth, earth wisp, elvenite, fey crystal, fur, iron ore, jewels, light armor, mithril, rat tail, silver ore, trade ticket, wisp lantern
    Armored Shade Beast | max 4 | Monster Hunt season 48
    Info: Wielding all the terrors of the shadows and the night, it's a good thing this Shade Beast is on your side. Visit it to collect Jewels, Earth Wisps, Longswords, or Light Armor!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 45 troll token, 20 staff token, 60 coal
    Drops: 250 coins, coal, dragon scales, earth wisp, jewels, light armor, longswords, mithril
    Armored Anubis | max 4| Monster Hunt Season 49
    Info: A royal beast with bountiful riches. Visit them for a chance to find Trade Tickets, golden items, and more!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 40 troll tokens, 40 prime cut, 30 light armor
    Drops: apple pie, bacon, boar pelt, bone, creep tooth, eggs, fish, fur, glimmerdust, golden apple, golden egg, golden nugget, hide, jewels, lemonade, living wood, magic fruit, manticore whisker, milk, mushroom, naga fins, orange cobbler, rat tail, roast chicken, shell armor, skunku-pie, soft feathers, strawberries, sugar, trade ticket, truffle, water, wool
    Gold Bug | max 1 | Monster Hunt Season 50
    Info: This bug in shining armor is noble and will stand for the forces of good. Visit it for some Beast Parts, Mithril, and Expansion Permits.
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 35 troll token, 15 golden nuggets, 35 light armor
    Drops: creep tooth, earth wisp, elvenite, expansion permit, fey crystal (rare), fur, iron ore, jewels, light armor, mithril, rat tail, silver ore, wisp lantern
    Tea Knight | max 4 | Monster Hunt Season 51
    Info: Tea Knights are sworn to protect the secrets of the tea. Visit for a chance at Gossip Tea, Sugar, Water & Faeries Murmur
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 35 troll token, 25 prime cuts, 20 light armor
    Drops: faeries murmur, glimmerdust, gossip tea, living wood, sugar, sugarcane, water
    Collection time: 8 hours
    Armored Hummingbird Rider | max 1 | Monster Hunt Season 52
    Info: This armored rider is quick like the wind. Visit them for a variety of sweet goods like Orange, Cobbler, Lemonade, or a rare chance at Golden Egg!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 35 troll token, 25 prime cut, 20 light armor
    Drops: orange, lemon, apple, apple pie, orange cobbler, lemonade, sugar, golden apple
    Shadowguard Cawthorne | max 4 | Monster Hunt Season 53
    Info: The armor this warrior wears is designed to best protect feathers. If you admire this preening, he'll give you Energy and a chance of Monster Hunt Tokens!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 40 troll token, 40 staff, 20 golden apple
    Drops: energy (4+), shield token, staff token, sword token, troll token
    Shark Goblin | max 4 | Monster Hunt Season 54
    Info: A sleek, predatory goblin specialized for coastal raids. Visit for Jewels, Silver Ore, Fay Crystals, Fur, Rat Tails, Glimmerdust!
    Drops: creep tooth, fey crystals, fur, glimmerdust, jewels, rat tails, silver ore
    Collection time: 5 hours
    Armored Helipuffer | max 4 | Monster Hunt Season 55
    Info: Don't let his size fool you! The armored defender is covered in spiked scales. Visit for Purple Coral and more, with a chance of Jellyfins!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours ? 55 troll tokens, 30 cursed pearls, 25 light armor
    Drops: black pearls, blue coral, blue shell, butterfish, catfish, coral reef, cursed pearls, fish, jellyfin, orange coral, orange shell, pink coral, pink shell, purple coral, purple shell, red coral, water, white pearl
    Evil Queen | max 1 | Monster Hunt Season 56
    Info: This mean monarch is a dangerous foe who you should be wary of. She'll give you fruit with a chance at Orange Cobbler, Apple Pie, or Golden Apple... and she hopefully hasn't put a curse on them!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 30 troll tokens, 25 golden nuggets, 15 light armor
    Drops: apple, apple pie, golden apple, lemon, lemonade, orange, orange cobbler, sugar
    Armored Lyger | max 4 | Monster Hunt Season 57
    Info: Armor makes this formidable foe even more formidable. Visit this beast for Jewels, Earth Wisps and more... But watch out for those claws!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 30 troll tokens, 30 sword tokens, 30 prime cut
    Drops: creep tail, earth wisp, elvenite, expansion permit, fey crystal, fur, iron ore, jewels, light armor, mithril, prime cut, rat tooth, silver ore, wisp lantern
    Candy Bear King | max 1 | offered during the 12 Days of Deals December 2023
    Info: This royal leader is anything but sweet. Drops Expansion Supplies and other sweet treats!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 50 troll tokens, 40 prime cut, 50 light armor
    Drops: creep tooth, earth wisp, elvenite, expansion permit, fey crystal, fur, iron ore, jewels, light armor, mithril, rat tail, silver ore, sugar, sugar cane, wisp lantern
    Armored Candy Bear | max 1 | Monster Hunt Season 58
    Info: This sweet candy bear has a hard candy coating! He enjoys gnawing on Mithril, so he'll share one if you visit with him, plus a chance at Glimmerdust, Sugar, Syrup and more!
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 85 troll tokens, 35 staff tokens, 80 mithril
    Drops: chocolate, glimmerdust, ice cream, mithril, royal sundae, sugar, sugarcane, sweet feast, syrup
    Armored Snow Warrier | max 4 | Monster Hunt s59 (2024-01)
    Info: This snowy warrior may be as cold as ice, but he also has a heart of gold. Visit him for Jewels, Fur and more, with a chance at Trade Tickets.
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 85 troll tokens, 35 staff token, 80 mithril
    Drops: jewels, iron ore, silver ore, light armor, mithril, fur, rat tail, creep tooth, fey crystal, earth wisp, wisp lantern, elvenite, trade ticket

[TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD]inventory entry here[/TD]
    [/TR]
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-28-24 at 09:10 PM.

Part 3 of the crafts available in the Mythic Research Centre
    (spare entry)

Info:
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours -
    Drops:
    Collection time:
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-08-22 at 06:49 PM.

Part 1: Leaderboard prizes

* The first Leaderboard was released in April 2018. Post 12 above has information on how Leaderboards work
    * This post is a list of LB prizes that have been released (in release order)
    * If you want to go to the Discussion thread, go to post 23 on page 3 where all threads are listed and linked
    * The information on their drops can be found in the Inventory Guide

Enfield (April 2018)

Drops: bones, creep tooth, energy, glimmerdust
    Royal Lion (July 2018)

Drops: earth wisp, enchanted lantern, expansion permits, trade tickets, wisp lantern
    Royal Dark Unicorn (August 2018)

Drops: 40 energy, sword tokens
    Shadow Wolf (November 2018)

Drops: 2+ energy, creep tooth, fey crystal, fur, rat tail
    Spring Kitsunecorn (March 2019)

Drops: 4+ energy, spellbound dew (can drop +100 energy)
    Royal Kelpie (June 2019)

Drops: carrots, 4+ energy, mermaid scales, fertilizer, horse hair, sugar, water
    Forest Maxotaur (July 2019)

Drops: ~1000-1500 coins, bone, creep tooth, fur, hearty feast, simple feast, trade tickets (guaranteed 1-3), troll horn
    Hiss in Boots (January 2020)

Drops: creep tooth, earth wisps, 2+ energy (guaranteed), glimmerdust, longsword, mermaid scales, milk, mithril, rat tails
    Buninja (April 2020)

Drops: carrots, 4+ energy (guaranteed), spellbound dew
    Iguana (May 2020)

Drops: coal, dragon scales, earth wisp, 5 energy, 1 gem, jewels, light armor, longsword, mermaid scales
    Double Sword Knight (July 2020)

Drops: bone, creep tooth, fur, hearty feast, simple feast, trade tickets (1-3 guaranteed), troll horn
    Deep Sea Kelpie (September 2020)

Drops: blue coral, coins, coal, earth wisp, dragon scales, energy, gems, jewels, light armor, longsword, orange coral, pink coral, purple coral, red coral
    Brimstone Steed (October 2020)

Drops: carrots, energy (40), fertilizer, horse hair, sugar
    Jack Frost (December 2020)

Sheepbeast (January 2021)

Drops: 4+ energy
    Heartbreaker Alicolt (February 2021)

Drops: 2+ energy, petals (all)
    Gargoyle (March 2021)

Drops: coal, dragon scales, earth wisps, jewels, light armor, longsword
    Lobster (April 2021)

Drops: butterfish, catfish, fish, glimmerdust, water
    Royal Glimmer Loch (June 2021)

Drops: earth wisps, elvenite, iron ore, jewels, light armor, wisp lanterns
    Pearlescent Wyvern (July 2021)

Drops: blue petal, coal, coins, dragon scales, earth wisp, energy, gems, jewels, light armor, longsword, wyvern milk
    Stuffed Fangbeast (November 2021)

Drops: coins, simple feast
    Holiday Satyr (December 2021)

Drops: earth wisp, elvenite, enchanted lantern, expansion permit, wisp lantern, trade ticket
    Steed of Roses (February 2022

Drops: 200 coins, carrots, 40 energy, fertilizer, horse hair, sugar
    Dungeon Dragon (February 2022)

Drops: dragon scales, mithril
    Glamazon (April 2022)

Drops: earth wisp, enchanted lantern, expansion permit, trade ticket, wisp lantern
    Tadpole Kelpie (May 2022)

Drops: coins, coal, dragon scales, earth wisp, energy (5), jewels, light armor, longsword, mermaid scales
    Grove Tortoise (June 2022)

Drops: earth wisp, elvenite, iron ore, jewels, light armor, living wood, mithril, silver ore, wisp lantern, wood
    Gnomeanderthal (July 2022)

Drops: bone, coins, creep tooth, fur, hearty feast, simple feast, troll horn
    Bumblewee (August 2022)

Drops: spellbound dew, energy
    Tamed Rat (September 2022)

Drops: earth wisp, enchanted lantern, expansion permit, fur, manticore whisker, mysterious venom, trade ticket, wisp lantern
    Gorgon (November 2022)

Drops: glimmerdust, jewels, petals (blue), pile of seeds
    Fox (December 2022)

Drops: ~100 coins, earth wisp, enchanted lantern, expansion permit, trade tickets, wisp lantern
    Great Horned Owlbear (January 2023)

Drops: coal, coins, dragon scales, earth wisp, eggs, fur, golden egg, jewels, light armor, longsword, roast chicken, wheat, white petal
    Shade Beast (February 2023)

Drops: bacon, bone, coal, creep tooth, earth wisp, fur, iron ore, prime cuts, roast chicken, wisp lantern
    Anubis (March 2023)

Drops: creep tooth, energy (2+), fey crystal, fur, rat tails
    Stag Knight (March 2023)

Drops: coal, dragon scales, earth wisp, jewels, light armor, longsword
    Tea Queen (May 2023)

Drops: chocolate, gossip tea (1-3), ice cream, royal sundae, sugar, sugarcane, sweet feast, syrup
    Hummingbird Rider (June 2023)

Drops: expansion permit, faeries' murmur, petals (blue, orange, purple, red, white), trade ticket (1-3)
    Crowned Cawthorne (July 2023)

Drops: creep tooth, eggs, fey crystal, fur, glimmerdust, golden egg, petal (white), rat tail, roast chicken, wheat
    Merhunter (July)

Drops: coal, earth wisp, elvenite, iron ore, jewels, light armor, mithril, silver ore, wisp lantern
    Helipuff King (August 2023)

Drops: butterfish, catfish, earth wisp, enchanted lantern, expansion permit, fish, golden apple, golden egg, golden nugget, jewels, silver ore, trade ticket, water, wisp lantern
    Wicked Stepmother (September 2023)

Drops: enchanter's essence, glimmerdust, living wood, lumin essence, mushroom, silver ore
    Sitting White Tiger ( November 2023)

Drops: creep tooth, earth wisp, elvenite, expansion permit, fey crystal, fur, rat tail, wisp lantern
    Cinnamon Candy Bear (December 2023)

Drops: chocolate, earth wisp, enchanted lantern, expansion permit, hot pepper, ice cream, royal sundae, sweet feast, syrup, wisp lantern, trade ticket

Drops:

[TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD]

Drops: [/TD]
    [/TR]
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-19-24 at 10:49 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast