Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update: November 9, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    What's up with those handshake symbols on tables and chairs? I am not a big fan of this design... oh well, at least the other decor items are more or less ok, could be better though.... I guess, we hit the bottom in July with the yumbrella fiasco (bs). ��

Rhino Keeper
    The feathery tile is quite interesting...

I'm happy with my Restaurant as it currently is. It's as seasonal as it needs to be... on the other hand, BS has little to no seasonal decor! I wish there was more focus on BS, because BS clearly needs a seasonal update! {not Alice in Wonderland!}

That's it? No 2nd appliance? No wall decorations or cool wallpaper? This must be an update before the goal right?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear6185 View Post
    That's it? No 2nd appliance? No wall decorations or cool wallpaper? This must be an update before the goal right?
    There are 2 appliances poohbear. That weird design is on side of one and on hand towel of other.

Do we have to download a new bakery story for this update?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    Kiddie table is cute and goes well with holiday.
    Big families usually have a kiddie table.
    Not really sure what design is on table either. Shaking hands?
    I do hope they will put longer table cloths on future square & round tables.
    To me it looks more like a wooden turkey.
    I totally agree!! Isn't that wall paper " candy corn " from a Halloween goal? Valentine hearts on the walls? Kiddy stuff again...kiddy table? The feathery floor tile looks interesting and the big turkey would work in a parade.

Executive Chef
    Is there any thanksgiving crates?

Rhino Keeper
    No update yet, am on Android. Please iOs players tell me if you have something on your devices.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    No update yet, am on Android. Please iOs players tell me if you have something on your devices.
    Same! I think we are 10 mins early because updates are usually at 6.30pm in UK

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast