Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Bakery Story Update: November 9, 2016

Executive Chef
    they will probably release a previous goal for those who weren't playing in 2013, if they continue to follow that trend (pcabral already kindly bumped the thread, it's here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....oals-11-6-2013 ). but this is the regular monthly goal.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Fashion Designer
    When? I think they've given up on sales at all for bakery story.we don't get the crate sale every fortnight, no LTOs no old goals for thanksgiving... no thanksgiving sale
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    they will probably release a previous goal for those who weren't playing in 2013, if they continue to follow that trend (pcabral already kindly bumped the thread, it's here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....oals-11-6-2013 ). but this is the regular monthly goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    When? I think they've given up on sales at all for bakery story.we don't get the crate sale every fortnight, no LTOs no old goals for thanksgiving... no thanksgiving sale

I'm hopeful maybe Storm8 wanted regular monthly goals back on track in the same week again for both BS and RS like before, and we'll get Old Thanksgiving goals and a Fall Sale next week. As opposed to overwhelming us by getting everything in the same week, it is still early in November.

Fashion Designer
    I guess this does make sense, I'm praying this is true!
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    I'm hopeful maybe Storm8 wanted regular monthly goals back on track in the same week again for both BS and RS like before, and we'll get Old Thanksgiving goals and a Fall Sale next week. As opposed to overwhelming us by getting everything in the same week, it is still early in November.

Rhino Keeper
    The goal items are nice but... why now?

I was hoping for some Thanksgiving goal and fall decor items

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Yes, I'm wondering this too. I liked the half-off crate/LTO alternating sales that were going on in this game. I hope they're brought back.
    Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    The goal items are nice but... why now?

I was hoping for some Thanksgiving goal and fall decor items
    Surely Thanksgiving goal...
    We had the fall sale back in September... maybe that's why.

I am hoping they give us the big black Friday sale in 2014 and before...

But I think BS is getting a lot unpredictable in terms of themes for updates. I like the monthly goal theme but thought it should've been in spring.

Fashion Designer
    The Enchanted Forest thanks you S8, I love this!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345