Thread: Tomato Bisque not showing!

Tomato Bisque not showing!

I've cooked the tomato bisque on the new stove. Can see it on the stove, but when done and put on a counter it's not showing All I see is an empty counter but when I click it, it tells me there is tomato bisque there. Anyone having the same problem?

How do I do that???

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFarmerBarb View Post
    I've cooked the tomato bisque on the new stove. Can see it on the stove, but when done and put on a counter it's not showing All I see is an empty counter but when I click it, it tells me there is tomato bisque there. Anyone having the same problem?
    It happens in my restaurant also. My fancy waiter and various dishes on counters are sometimes invisible. It usually resolves itself in a day or two.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFarmerBarb View Post
    How do I do that???
    Clear cache - go to Safari in Settings app on iOS device and click [Clear History and Website Data].
    How to force close out your games

Rynetory2, I've tried your suggestion twice but the new tomato soup still does not show up on my counter!

I've tried that but still not working. Still show empty counter!

Yes! Uninstalled, did a hard boot then reinstalled and it worked!! Now I'm a happy camper! Thanks so much for being patient with me!!!!