Thread: Gem Confirmation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gem Confirmation

Just a suggestion..... do you think we could have a warning pop up when you're about to spend gems? Like an "are you sure?" It's too easy to hit and place something before realising you hit the wrong thing

Fashion Designer

please add gem spending confirmation button

is it possible to ask for adding a confirmation button on gem spending?
    esp in the extra slot adding icon, and spend gem to complete delivering the remaining points?

its been at least the second curise in a row that i accidentially spend gem to complete.
    both times, i did not even aware how i would had hit the gem button. this time i accidentially spend gem to complete the rest of the points, last cruise, i think i accidentally spend gem to open extra slot.
    both i learnt picking up my phone, might have touch screen when its not yet lock that activate it. playing on to go (on the street), secretely at work / under table might do that effect ...

I am surprised that there are only 2 posts here. I am sure we aren't the only ones to have this problem. I am upset that I just accidentally spent 150 Gems on 150,000 coins. I am already rich and had no need for it. I have also spent Gems on accident on the 4th slot of 2 cruises before. PLEASE ADD ARE YOU SURE?

I agree I've lost several thousand this way! Can we please fix this?
    Owner of Luke's Diner