Thread: Game crashes frequently, message, gift issues

Rhino Keeper

Game crashes frequently, message, gift issues

Game crashes whenever I try to see messages neighbours have sent me (my wall) also I've got around sevenTEEN gifts from the same neighbour within the space of two minutes, and gifting and visiting are so abysmally slow it's like wading thru molasses...
    Anybody else having these issues?
    I'm guessing they'll right themselves soon, my game was fine until the maintenance downtime....
    Last edited by zaaracake; 11-07-16 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    Game crashes whenever I try to see messages neighbours have sent me (my wall) also I've got around seven gifts from the same neighbour within the space of two minutes, and gifting and visiting are so abysmally slow it's like wading thru molasses...
    Anybody else having these issues?
    I'm guessing they'll right themselves soon, my game was fine until the maintenance downtime....

Same thing here! The game isn't registering the gifts I send to neighbors and believe I can send more than 1.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Rhino Keeper
    In response to GreyGulls notification to players reporting glitches, I play on iOS version 1.7.7 and I have screenshots of the gifting glitch but don't know if I've attached them correctly to this post...I can't take a pic of the icky slowness unfortunately :-P

As you can see all the gifts are from one person, there are pages and pages of them but I'm guessing three pictures are enough for you guys to get my point...
    Pls fix the crashing, guys and thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	108.9 KB 
ID:	34369   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	18 
Size:	107.4 KB 
ID:	34370   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	23 
Size:	107.7 KB 
ID:	34371  
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-07-16 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Merged posts for clarity

Rhino Keeper
    @SebsMommy glad to know I'm not alone. Hope our games are fixed soon!
    @PattyCakes hope you see this and are able to contact S8...I've left a note on your wall.
    @twospoons, meh!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    @SebsMommy glad to know I'm not alone. Hope our games are fixed soon!
    @PattyCakes hope you see this and are able to contact S8...I've left a note on your wall.
    @twospoons, meh!

Thanks got your message on my wall in "PattyCakes" bakery, it looks like a bug. But it's a good one I received over 150-200 gifts from neighbors so was trying to send everyone 1 of everything. My game didn't crash, I'm on ANDROID though. Bug was on both BS and RS, got allot gifts on both before I'm sure they'll fix it soon.

Edit-----Looks like they fixed gifting glitch at reset. Can't gift neighbors multiple times anymore, just the usual once a day
    Last edited by pcabral03; 11-07-16 at 01:13 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    @pcabral03
    I love this bug! Well, the gift part NOT the crashing/wall issues part...I just received 8-10 gold from the same nbr (elementia) in Dragon Story...so this post is mainly to let S8 know that DS is affected as well...and the glitch hasn't gone away at reset.
    Unfortunately in DS the goldgift thingybob disappears once you hit accept and gift back...so I didn't get a screenshot...
    @Spoons, you're elementia if I'm not mistaken...you got it too! Wouldn't it be cool if it started handing out free gems....wow!

@mods, I'm NOT posting this one in the Dragon forums cuz I don't want to start a where's MY free gold brouhaha...pls let the dragon techs know.
    Last edited by zaaracake; 11-07-16 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Typos, tho

Rhino Keeper
    Hey my free gold just went away! Aaah, perils of reporting it, I guess!

Grand Emperor
    Thanks everyone for reporting in. I've reported this over. Enjoy your gifts in the mean time. ;-)

Grand Emperor
    Seems like issue has fixed itself. Please let us know if you're still having issues. Thanks.