Thread: Accidentally lost 1000 Gold and support doesn't answer

Unhappy Accidentally lost 1000 Gold and support doesn't answer

On thursday it happened a massive accidentally mistake, my account is 1985Leonie
    The name of my island is Grand Canyon ☀️

I had 1348 gold.

The game as so often, was slowly and didn't react, I made a click double times but meanwhile it loaded so my tab was exactly on the position where the gold for coins button is. So I bought Coins for 1000 Gold, and there was no confirmation button to avoid this, that's unbelievable!

I want to ask you to give me my hard saved 1000 gold back and take the coins back, I anyway don't need coins, I have 100.000.000 (Hundred Million!!!)

So I'm shocked how this happened with the bought gold.

Why isn't there any confirmation button like "do you really want to....."
    It's incomprehensible that I saved the gold hard for months and then with one wrong click everything is lost, I rather would have deleted the game as this happened!!!

That we don't have any protection for such accidents that's incredible. I think that happened more users, not only me.

I immediately wrote to the support, now it's 4 days ago and no one react!!

So disappointing!

Grand Emperor
    Oh dear, I am very sorry to hear about your loss of gold 1985Leonie! I feel your pain! Unfortunately the forum cant assist with this. It takes 5 to 7 business days for Support to revert. Kindly follow up with Support on this. All the best!