Thread: Invest GEMS for Stovens to complete Goals? Goals became too hard.

Invest GEMS for Stovens to complete Goals? Goals became too hard.

Are you serious that last 3Goals only were beatable when buying a Stove with Gems? If this keeps up I am going to quit. This became a total you win than Pay for it Mentality, in Bakery Story and Restaurant Story .Before that Goals were beatable,without GEMS.it was beatable without that pay Gems for Stove so you can beat those Goals in Time. As a fact you can't beat any goals any more complete without buying 3Stovens For EACH Goal, you will need to beat that in time 4Stovens from each Oven Types.So HOW should we make this if you leave us no choice than haveing to buy Gems for Stoves to beat Goals in Time? i don't have any Chance any longer, to beat any Goa,if I can't invest in Gems to beat any Goals. i don't consider it as fair any longer and it makes me wonder no one else Spoke about it. Make Goals beatable without GEMS and give us a bigger Time Limit. Thx.
    Last edited by CelestiasHeaven; 11-05-16 at 11:05 AM.

I completely agree. They did at Halloween too, and I figured it was a fluke, but no. I'd barely finished the Mad Hatter / Wonderland goals, and now I still need to complete one machine (plus making all the food) for roller derby, which will expire in two days, and now they've hit us with another 10-day set of goals. Screw that. As much as it pains me to not complete goals, I'm not going to reward this with money.

Really irritated

I normally would have missed this goal completely as My life does not revolve around Bakery Story! But seriously?!?!? 9 days to complete.... I just wanted to unlock the recipes screw meeting the goal and it still would have eaten all my gems. I'm so discouraged and mad at this game, I'm considering scrapping the 7 +years I've invested in this and forgetting the game completely.

Angry Appliances for gems again?

I don't usually post on the forums but I just had to express how I feel. What is with all these new appliances costing gems? I think this is ridiculous, not all of us can afford to buy gems just to get an oven with only 3 recipes let alone spending 9 gems on an appliance with only 3 recipes. I remember when you would put out a new appliance for coins and we could build it, why did you change it? I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way, come on storm8, give us a break!

I'm so angry with that, i'm giving up this game

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by crzy4food View Post
    I don't usually post on the forums but I just had to express how I feel. What is with all these new appliances costing gems? I think this is ridiculous, not all of us can afford to buy gems just to get an oven with only 3 recipes let alone spending 9 gems on an appliance with only 3 recipes. I remember when you would put out a new appliance for coins and we could build it, why did you change it? I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way, come on storm8, give us a break!
    No, you aren't the only one who feel that way. It's ridiculous to say the least and this update is gem heavy. Storm 8 isn't reasonable always so greedy. We need things that are going to cost coins but not too costly like this week counters. I'm still trying to expand and it cost 30 million.

Fashion Designer
    I agree! Too expensive and unfair! start sellling coin apliances again s8!