Thread: Game not working

New Resident

Game not working

Today a slide appear regarding to Game Center while I was playing restaurant story.I accepted ok and my game crashed.I have restarted my iPad as well I have re installed the game but it's not working.Is anybody else facing the same issue.

Executive Chef
    Everyone w Apple products seemed to have this problem when storm8 did update 1.7.8 back on 2/8/16. U might want to go to the Bugs forum and read thru there. I'd also suggest sending an email to support@storm8.com and telling them what problems u r having
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 03-08-16 at 08:51 AM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Quote Originally Posted by usfoods View Post
    Today a slide appear regarding to Game Center while I was playing restaurant story.I accepted ok and my game crashed.I have restarted my iPad as well I have re installed the game but it's not working.Is anybody else facing the same issue.
    Sorry about that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account. Thanks

This happened to me today (3/12/2016). My game just decided to do a complete reboot and it took me back to tutorial mode.

Ever time I try to open RS a message appears that there is no internet connection but my other games are working is one else having this problem

Farm Supplier
    same problem