Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving restaurant door.

Executive Chef
    Not per door, the total is the total. Assuming the 27 is correct, if you have 3 doors, you'll get 9 customers coming through each. (I think, it may not be exactly even.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I heard you can only seat 27 ppl at once so is that 27 ppl per door and hostess and of course enough tables and chairs.
    You only need 19 seats for maximum sales, with 100% customer satisfaction. More seats than this can be used, but it will take longer for you to sell your food. You don't need an additional door. You can arrange your tables in a "T" design With the original door in its original place. I use this design. See this thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...without-maths)

New Resident

My door won't move???

I've noticed other restaurants have their door in different places. I highlighted mine but it won't move.????

Quote Originally Posted by Delraye View Post
    I've noticed other restaurants have their door in different places. I highlighted mine but it won't move.????
    You have to have 2 doors to move ur original. You have to place a second door and then store the door u want to move place it in the new spot and then store your extra door. Your bakery needs one door and cash register to work so u can't move or store them unless you have 2 out.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Delraye View Post
    Post # 2 has the answer :

Quote Originally Posted by Scawr View Post
    The only way I know how to do this is to;

1. Buy a second door {since you cannot store your doors if you only have one. You must have a door & host table}
    2. Now that you have 2 doors, you can now store one.
    3. Take the stored door back out of your inventory & place it where you'd like it in your restaurant.

You can then choose to leave the second door out, or store it for later use, if you should decide to move your door in future.

This also applies to windows & any other wall decor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12