Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moving restaurant door.

Moving restaurant door.

Hi i was wondering if someone could please tell me how to move position of my door?

Rhino Keeper
    The only way I know how to do this is to;

1. Buy a second door {since you cannot store your doors if you only have one. You must have a door & host table}
    2. Now that you have 2 doors, you can now store one.
    3. Take the stored door back out of your inventory & place it where you'd like it in your restaurant.

You can then choose to leave the second door out, or store it for later use, if you should decide to move your door in future.

This also applies to windows & any other wall decor.

How to get rid of original door

I bought a new door and hostess table and moved my entrance, how do I get rid of the original door?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Just store it as you would any other wall decoration
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    I had that problem, too! You have to put the new door out before you can get rid of the old one.

It doesn't let you just not have a door, even for a minute.

The new door has to be on before the old one comes off. If you want the new door in the same as the old one, this means a little shuffling around, putting the new one in a spot it won't stay, moving the old one to a random spot and then putting the new one where the old one was before (finally) putting the old one away. You'll get the hang of that quickly. It sounds like more trouble than it really is.

The old door just gets stuck into storage, where it lives quietly, reliving it's glory days and hoping to be put back in the game one day. 😉

My original door wouldn't go into storage at first but the next time I logged on it went, no problem. I also discovered that you can have more than 1 door. I actually have 3 with a hostess table at each one. As long as you have enough seating, it moves more people in and out.

New Resident

Moving doors?

Are you aloud to move the doors? Can't move my original door ...

Executive Chef
    The only way to move wall decor ( which the door is) is you have to put another door out first to move them. You have to always have at least one door out at all times.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Gommis96 View Post
    Are you aloud to move the doors? Can't move my original door ...
    Welcome to the forum. Please try deekathleen's suggestions.

Merged threads.

I heard you can only seat 27 ppl at once so is that 27 ppl per door and hostess and of course enough tables and chairs.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast