Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scheduled Maintenance Sunday 11/6/2016

I agree entirely with your comments, let's hope S8 take note. I also invested in a new device which initially helped greatly, but now dragon crashing is toooooo much! PLEASE PLEASE STORM8 SORT THIS PROBLEM OUT. I don't want to stop playing but I'm losing the will to live some days

Lol and now KC is completely broken.

Posted at the beginning of the week on dragon story to ask if their would be maintenance and moderator was not aware of any, only finding out at the same time we did, which is a shame.

Perhaps next year you could keep the game developers and your hardworking moderators better informed.

The point is that the games like dragon story, castle story and fantasy forest have time limited events and tournaments. For example Dragon story has two which both finish at midnight your time today which means most people in the USA will not even notice the maintenance has taken place. For other parts of the world we have lost a big chunk out of the last, most difficult, time sensitive, day and we have spent masses of time and resources on things we now have little chance of completing. No wonder we get cross!

Could you please try and make sure that developers of these timed challenges are a bit more considerate and allow an extra day or leave these maintenance days when your clocks go forward and back as a less stressful day for those of us in the rest of the world.

Thank you.

New Resident
    Well I'm done I bought three bundles gems to complete this stupid story book for what to do mantinence and now won't load even if it does not enough time I'm done storm used be good when games are new I would have prepared but looks like you do to make us spend more not worth it already deleted games on to next one but be sure wont be spending and won't be a storm hope no one else has loading issue bet if I continued it would load just in time to spend tonnes gems rofl a joke you all have ruined what was fun

New Resident
    I'm in uk so it affects me had I known I would have bought as many gems oh well live learn I specially put money in my debit card for fantasy forest so cutting it up already deleted game whatever game I play will stay for fun as they take fun out game and time limit I was on time until you all done Mantienance and didn't let us know just glad I never bought for dragon story so angry and also why does it offer gems at reduced price but takes full amount

New Resident
    Find another game you will wait and never loads only one does coincidental I think not is one I don't buy gems for says it all

Farm Supplier
    No, the games are NOT BACK online. Without notice, you've interfered with the Cruise daily goals on Restaurant Story. Will you compensate by allowing extra time??

This "few minutes" update has lasted 8 HOURS and counting.
    **** CORRECTION: 14 HOURS AND COUNTING ****

While it probably means nothing to Storm8, I had planned out the game to be finished before I have surgery. Who knows now what will happen. I will be VERY HESITANT to play any timed challenges in Storm8 games again.
    Last edited by Friday_1; 11-06-16 at 03:40 PM.

This maintenance is probably going to cause me to not finish the Fantasy Forest Story storybook goals I needed those hours to complete the last set of goals. I fell asleep waiting for the games to come back online. I really wish you could have paused our in game timers so we didn't lose so much precious time during a timed event. We were NOT given enough of a warning ahead of time, and that doesn't seem fair to us as players who worked so hard hour by hour to complete these goals in 10 days. I needed those down hours to complete the goals, and now I'm upset because I most likely can't complete this last day of goals because I had no idea maintenance was going to happen and I needed sleep. I can't afford gems to make up for the time you lost me by doing this. And I was actually going to finish on time if this didn't happen. Man..I'm so upset right now.

New Resident
    I gave up on dragon story it was a great game but for some reason I would go to sleep and have 2 days to complete a goal and wake up 6 hours later and the goal has expired but I can get the final dragon for 250 gold which I would have to purchase. Thanks I notice as I cleared land and added dragons it took extra space on my phone, until almost half my leftover space was gone.

We apologize for the inconvenience of this timed maintenance, but it is required as the times change at 2 AM from PDT to PST. This maintenance allows the games to continue its flow after Daylight Savings has happened.

If you have any account questions, please submit a ticket by filling out this form and support will help you out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12