Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scheduled Maintenance Sunday 11/6/2016

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Scheduled Maintenance Sunday 11/6/2016

Our games will be down for maintenance on Sunday, November 6th at 1:50 AM PDT. Expected downtime is ~2 hours.

Thank you for your patience!

Farm Supplier
    Still no way to inform us ahead of time in the app(s) ?????
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

New Resident
    Totally agree with flemlion' why can't you notify us in the games, would be much simpler & also if we've goals/quests we are finishing, gives us a heads up sooner. Thanks Storm8 team!!

Executive Chef
    Ok 1.50am may suit your local users but what about elsewhere in the world where it's prime playing time? And what happens to the bingo challenge I was part way through?

Edit: And TWO HOURS is not "back in a few minutes" as the splash screen states.

Yup. Still downtime here. And it is now 5 50 am

New Resident
    Thanks for the maintenance and now I can kiss my quest goodbye. Just spent 9 days on it and can't grow all the food now. Thanks for nothing. Bye bye dragon.

Host(ess)
    It's a pity when maintenance is carried out in games, particularly dragon story, that the team cannot sort out the constant problem of the game crashing. I've invested, on their advice, in a new device and it has made very little difference. Luckily I'm a patient player and am sticking with game but sadly I'm losing good neighbours who have lost patience. Please S8 sort this persistent problem which affects so many of your loyal players.

I agree entirely with your comments, let's hope S8 take note. I also invested in a new device which initially helped greatly, but now dragon crashing is toooooo much! PLEASE PLEASE STORM8 SORT THIS PROBLEM OUT. I don't want to stop playing but I'm losing the will to live some days

There should be a *pause* button.. then all the work and time we put into this would not be wasted...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast