Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: My game stops loading at 29%

My game stops loading at 29%

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    Thanks again for everyone's patience! The team has identified the issue and an update will be released shortly to address this, please keep an eye out for the update soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Update: Version 1.2.7 (iOS) 1.2.8 (Android)

Hi guys, please update your game to version 1.2.7. Please let us know how it goes and if your game is still having issues, do include your game version in your bug post. Thanks. Hopefully everyone is able to get into their beloved cities.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Please update your Dream City: Metropolis to version 1.2.7.

Anyone else?

Nevermind. Its back up again.. lasted about an hour..
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-09-16 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Added quote

Cannot load game

Since yesterday evening I haven't been able to load the game past 29%.
    I've tried several times with no luck. This morning is the same.

I completed the Halloween goals & placed all my buildings without any serious issues.... the game randomly kicks me out, but think that's tied into the drop-down windows that repeatedly tell you the same thing about: city worker built..., big city worker built... great big city worker built... etc, etc, etc. Extremely annoying as THAT is, my issue is that now all of a sudden I can't get into the game at all, it hangs at 29% and won't progress any further. I've shut my ipad completely off several times & tried restarting the game, but the exact same thing keeps happening. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

same here

New Resident
    Same here, very slow to 29% then hangs.

Quote Originally Posted by AlliesAdorablePets View Post
    I completed the Halloween goals & placed all my buildings without any serious issues.... the game randomly kicks me out, but think that's tied into the drop-down windows that repeatedly tell you the same thing about: city worker built..., big city worker built... great big city worker built... etc, etc, etc. Extremely annoying as THAT is, my issue is that now all of a sudden I can't get into the game at all, it hangs at 29% and won't progress any further. I've shut my ipad completely off several times & tried restarting the game, but the exact same thing keeps happening. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I have the same problem mines not loading after 29% either and Ive shut down several times too so another bug I give up!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-04-16 at 07:08 AM. Reason: No edit

Grand Emperor
    My game was stuck at 29% after I updated the app and refused to let me in. I reinstalled it and it worked fine for the last few hours. Can you guys try that and see if it's better?

Edit to add: Please add your game version to your bug post if you're still having issues.

To be honest I'm worried about loosing my game data if I reinstall. That happened to me with another game a while ago.

New Resident
    Dream City Version 1.2.4
    It was very slow after doing the update yesterday. Then this morning, mine hangs at 29% too. Forced close, no luck. Very frustrating!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sonjaschatts72 View Post
    To be honest I'm worried about loosing my game data if I reinstall. That happened to me with another game a while ago.
    Agree! I've worked too hard to lose everything.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast