Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boost

Fashion Designer
    Totally agree!

I'm a newbie and yesterday I found a few pages describing the boosts but nothing mentioned that they last for only 1 hour. I tried the evolution boost this morning for a 34 hour dragon but had no idea what the timer meant.

Silly question, but do you start the boost before, or after you plant crops?

Quote Originally Posted by Melovesonil2 View Post
    Silly question, but do you start the boost before, or after you plant crops?
    Before
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Fashion Designer
    After
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Fashion Designer
    I do know one thing, I've never failed to have a crash when using one of the 10x boosts. They should be for an hour and five minutes so that I can crash and still get my full benefit from them. If you are speed breeding, that nest time benefit dwindles really quickly, and not having eggs up is a huge wasted potential.

Fashion Designer
    Lucky you for the non-crashing of the game while using the 10x boosts. Sadly for me, whenever I use the 10x boost, my game crashes after 5-10 minutes of using it, wasting like 3-5 minutes (which is definitely a big deal when you're in a spree of speed breeding/hatching).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Lucky you for the non-crashing of the game while using the 10x boosts. Sadly for me, whenever I use the 10x boost, my game crashes after 5-10 minutes of using it, wasting like 3-5 minutes (which is definitely a big deal when you're in a spree of speed breeding/hatching).
    That's what I was saying. Always crashes and the time you lose really costs big, after working so hard to get those boosts in the first place.

Fashion Designer
    Oops! Sorry, I misread your post! Hahaha. Annoying, isn't it? I mean, it's really a big deal since time is precious whenever you use the boosts. >_<

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Oops! Sorry, I misread your post! Hahaha. Annoying, isn't it? I mean, it's really a big deal since time is precious whenever you use the boosts. >_<
    Yep, if you planned out your breeding program, you could easily have put a dozen dragons through a couple of nests in that five minutes that you lost. I know they reckon it as only losing an hour or so, for that amount of time, but that 1 hour to finish seems to click up to 3 hours in no time at all, and the loss of concentration while you are cussing the ads that are popping up between you and your objective, while logging on, is really annoying.

For me, the first half hour of a boost is all that's worth speeding through. After that, diminishing returns make it less and less attractive to take that last dragon off the nest.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to get boosts. Do I have to earn them then how and if I can buy them where,? Thanks

Could anyone tell me how to earn or buy Boosts? Thanks
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-28-17 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Merged duplicate posts

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast