Thread: How do i get my old farm back?

New Resident

How do i get my old farm back?

I'm playing on another device since my old one is lost...So how do I get back my old account? Storm ID is Hannibalx

Grand Emperor
    You can use the Login feature to transfer your storm ID and games over to your new device. For games (e.g. Bakery Story 2 / Farm Story 2) that do not have the login feature, you will need to use a game, except Restaurant Story, posted on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon Feature thread.

If you have issues transferring yourself, you can contact Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they can transfer your games.

New Resident
    I made another storm ID just in case if need be ....how do I get rid of it....is there any way to start over.? I tried uninstalling but it doesn't seem to completely reset the game

P:S the New dummy account's storm ID is Kurnyx

Problem is resolved for now...will let you know if something goes wrong
    Last edited by Hannibalx; 11-04-16 at 12:13 AM.

New Resident
    Delete the thread, thanks
    Last edited by Hannibalx; 11-05-16 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    You can use the Login feature to transfer your storm ID and games over to your new device. For games (e.g. Bakery Story 2 / Farm Story 2) that do not have the login feature, you will need to use a game, except Restaurant Story, posted on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon Feature thread.

If you have issues transferring yourself, you can contact Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they can transfer your games.
    New log in feature link is broken