Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Issues after updating the app

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Are you able to play on either devices and are you using version 1.2.4?

I am able to play on both devices and both now have the 1.2.4 update. I reinstalled it on both.

I submitted a ticket to S8
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-03-16 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    I am able to play on both devices and both now have the 1.2.4 update. I reinstalled it on both.
    Just to be sure, you are having issues only when submitting the final business order. Do you have other issues?

Rhino Keeper
    Just to be sure, you are having issues only when submitting the final business order. Do you have other issues?
    Just that issue for now. It records my deliveries for to get stars below the 5th one, I am able to craft items, and I was able to continue to complete the boardwalk order (I will be able to see if I can submit the last boardwalk item in about three minutes).

Grand Emperor
    Just that issue for now. It records my deliveries for to get stars below the 5th one, I am able to craft items, and I was able to continue to complete the boardwalk order (I will be able to see if I can submit the last boardwalk item in about three minutes).
    Oh so your game freezes when you submit any business order? Yes please let me know what issues you have so I'll help to flag in and also keep a lookout for other members too? Thanks for your updates.

I submitted a ticket to S8
    You can send your ticket number to Walt as he mentioned.

Rhino Keeper
    I was able to complete all the boardwalk orders. So it looks like the only issue is indeed when submitting the last business order.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh so your game freezes when you submit any business order? Yes please let me know what issues you have so I'll help to flag in and also keep a lookout for other members too? Thanks for your updates.

You can send your ticket number to Walt as he mentioned.
    Thanks for the help. I sent ? PM to Walt. I'll keep trying to submit the final business orders to see if some will work.

Grand Emperor
    Thanks for the help. I sent ? PM to Walt. I'll keep trying to submit the final business orders to see if some will work.
    I've just updated my game to version 1.2.4 and submitted a last biz order and it's working fine. I'm not sure but from what I know, some members had issues submitting the last order due to device resources. Try the suggestions in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1300764 and see if it helps.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Is this after the 1.2.4 update? Wondering if I should hold before updating.
    My game is fine after updating.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    Same here sticking at 29%
    I was stuck at 29% for a bit. I deleted the game and reinstalled it and it worked fine. You may like to try that.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mumsukis View Post
    Same problem using Acer tablet lost parts for building bridge and a hammer very upset
    Can you try reinstalling and see if it helps? You may like to take a look and try the suggestions in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1300764 if you're still having issues after reinstallation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast