Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Election Event! - Nov 3, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle507 View Post
    Has anyone gotten "official votes" from fishing or mining? I've fished a good 20 times, using every bait, and didn't get anything. Also tried mining 5 times, and nothing. It says underneath that you can earn them through deliveries, mining and fishing, but so far only getting them from deliveries
    I have sent over 40 deliveries, fished 10 times and mined 10 times and no official votes. I dropped gems to get the ballot box since that appears to be the only way that I will obtain the 'official votes'. If getting votes from fishing pond is going to be anything like the camping event then it will not be worth it to me to try. It took 150 of every lure including 10 golden lures just to get 8 coins for the camp event. I had hoped the team has fixed the drop rate on the fishing pond this time but based on the posts so far it doesn't look like it.

I don't seem to see anything after "Goal 4" in this post ... am I missing something ?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SadieMaesFarm View Post
    I don't seem to see anything after "Goal 4" in this post ... am I missing something ?
    The information is not available yet as soon as it is rynetory2 will post it.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    Info: the Bonus Prize from the Machine, the Election Float, is just a non-animated decoration. Nothing to collect every several hours from the Election Float, like the Campsite
    What's up with the Election Float? Did you notice if yours was resized? I had placed mine on my farm earlier, and when I came back to my game this afternoon, I noticed it was off-center from where I placed it. So I put it in my cellar and took it back out and now it won't fit in the place I had it before. It's bigger. I wonder if they're updating it to be functional or something. Odd.

Farm Supplier
    Campaigning for Cute 4/7
    Make 4 Election Hats for the Sheep (Make in election tent)
    Give 4 Election Hats for the Sheep
    Make 4 Election Cider (Make in election tent)
    130 coins 2 Offical Votes Exp 30

Gather all ingredients and make in Election Tent
    1hr 30m Hats Recipe - 3 filled ballots (made from paper ballot in voting booth) + 5 wool (from Sheep)+ 1 paper ballot(from deliveries)
    15 m Apple Cider Recipe - 1 filled ballot (made from paper ballot in voting booth) + 2 apple cider (made in Cider house)

Rhino Keeper
    I started the event in the beginning, now I'm on the ballot stuffing stage. Each takes 5 hrs... This event is too short. How is it possible to finish it!?!

Rhino Keeper
    Campaigning for Cute 5/7
    Make 2 Golden Pins (Make them in the Election Tent)
    Make 2 Election Buttons for the Cows (Make them in the Election Tent)
    Give 2 Election Buttons for the Cows
    REWARD: 140 coins, 1 Offical Votes, 40 Experience

1 Golden Pin: 1 Gold, 2 Iron, 1,5 hours
    1 Election Button: 5 Filled Ballot, 3 Wool, 1 Golden Pin, 4,5 hours
    Spoiler: show

Didn't we used to be able to to do events without having to spend so much on things?? (Voting tent, booth,...)

It cost $4000 just to get started

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast