Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Scorch Dragon Flash Tournament!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    ^^ I'm sorry that your Metal 15 isn't so good as ours, but I'd tried it again...try clearing game data if you are on android before next try with Metal!
    Thanks for the suggestion! I haven't been that happy with Metal 15, to be honest. He loses a lot. He already lost twice with this C. Stalwart and was exhausted with a different dragon in the spa. It wasn't an option.

Gave up.

I lost 14 times to Corrupt Stalwart & with 30 minutes left, I refuse to spend the gold it would take to win, so that's that. I'm pretty disgusted with this game right now & how unfair it seems with others winning w/o spending gold. I used to think about quitting at least once a week, but now it crosses my mind daily.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Splashy81 View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion! I haven't been that happy with Metal 15, to be honest. He loses a lot. He already lost twice with this C. Stalwart and was exhausted with a different dragon in the spa. It wasn't an option.

Gave up.

I lost 14 times to Corrupt Stalwart & with 30 minutes left, I refuse to spend the gold it would take to win, so that's that. I'm pretty disgusted with this game right now & how unfair it seems with others winning w/o spending gold. I used to think about quitting at least once a week, but now it crosses my mind daily.
    Same here, refuse to spend gold. Feels like I'm being force to spend just to earn the corrupt crystal. The least they could do is answer this question: rather or not they would provide more opportunities (more than 35 chances) to win the corrupt crystals or is it just the 35 chances (just enough to craft The Dark One), no more no less?

It has been asked over and over, but no answer.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678