Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Scorch Dragon Flash Tournament!

Rhino Keeper
    Our Metal 15 when not succeded first time won next time, so try it again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmatina View Post
    Have finally given in and used Gold to defeat Corrupt Stalwart after using Diamond 15 several times and Glasswing 14 and Chronicler and quite a few others.. I don't have a Metal which seemed successful for others. I had to use Gold on Corrupt Stalwart last time it appeared too. Hope Scorch doesn't present a problem.
    I too couldn't get pass Corrupt Stalwart and I tried many many times,the line to my spa is so long. I gave up and tossed gold at him. I have not beaten him in any tournament yet. So your not alone.

Rhino Keeper
    White Glass 13 took out corrupt stalwart bMm and then Crypt 14 took out Scorch bmb

Farm Supplier
    Scorch now sitting comfortably in storage.
    After a horror run from Rd13-Rd16, I was dreading coming up against Corrupt Stalwart but Diamond 15 KO'd him 1st time with Magic and Bronzetalon 15 took out Scorch with mB.

Light Mother 3 was my surprise packet this tournament, finally getting me through those horror rounds when my usual big ***s failed to fire.

Congrats to all those who have made it through, and good luck to those still battling it out.

Farm Supplier
    [QUOTE=DragonflyRocket;1365840]Scorch now sitting comfortably in storage.
    After a horror run from Rd13-Rd16, I was dreading coming up against Corrupt Stalwart but Diamond 15 KO'd him 1st time with Magic and Bronzetalon 15 took out Scorch with mB.
    Oh well,have none of those at L15. Only fire. This may be the first tourney I ever lost,it want s my gold me thinks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelnan View Post
    Help,stuck on 17. Tried dueler,harvest,diamond,unicorn, chronicler ,mother of darkness, fire,
    Light mother, quetzel, ranger, Aladdin, and pink. Can't think of what else to use
    If u r still stuck with corrupt Stalwart :: try green. No other color came close for me in this tournament. I won with a stone/green hybrid, forgot what it is called, but I have 2 differrnt stone/greens. Fuzzy came very close too.

Funny that, in previous tournament, only yellows came close and I won with maple, before that, reds were working and won with Landworm

Executive Chef
    I'm happy the tournament stretched into the morning. I didn't finish last night, but did collect Scorch this morning.

Farm Supplier
    My very first dragon won from the Arena tournament. I don't have Diamond or any super cool fighters and it was a struggle but..
    I have to say I used twice gold versus opponents N.15 Black Ice (20, SR) & N.17 Corrupt Stalwart (20, SR).
    Last round "Rainbow Rose Dragon" get the job done against Scorch
    Good luck to all still battling.
    ID: olgatt, cheers!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	First won ever.PNG 
Views:	23 
Size:	679.7 KB 
ID:	34375 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	In store.PNG 
Views:	60 
Size:	478.3 KB 
ID:	34376
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

Rhino Keeper
    13 losses to Corrupt Stalwart now & the outlook isn't good with 1.5 hours to go! Between this ridiculousness and the bingo scam... not enjoying this game at all.

Corrupt Stalwart: Lost: Infinity 15 mmm & bbm, Metal 15 bbb & bbm, Stalwart 10 mmm, White Glass 13 mmm & bmm, RS15 bbb, Forgefather 14 bbm & mmb, Diamond 11 bbb, Guardian Angel 1 mmm, Prime Eternal 7 mmm

Rhino Keeper
    ^^ I'm sorry that your Metal 15 isn't so good as ours, but I'd tried it again...try clearing game data if you are on android before next try with Metal!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast