Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/03 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Nov 2016)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Oh YAY!!! - The H'ween items *are* re-released this month, afterall??! This is awesome news!
    I, too, wanted the Mourning Angel (actually 4 of em in honor of 'Blink', lol) but nada has appeared so maybe now I have a chance to get at least ONE.

'Blink' or rather don't blink....that is exactly what I think of when I look at the Mourning Angel..(one of the best episodes ever!)

Of course the camel (poor thing) would be fine

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0195.JPG 
Views:	220 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	34338

Just checking if this worked, I emailed the cropped version of a screenshot, from page one, to myself and saved it from there for future reference.
    Last edited by ninjalejones; 11-04-16 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Added info on how...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Have you tried to use the Manage Attachments when you "GO ADVANCED" instead of using the 3rd last icon? That was working for me but I think I had an issue with the size of the file. I think perhaps only url's or bb codes may be your only option if the normal [attach] file way doesn't work...

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Have you tried to use the Manage Attachments when you "GO ADVANCED" instead of using the 3rd last icon? That was working for me but I think I had an issue with the size of the file. I think perhaps only url's or bb codes may be your only option if the normal [attach] file way doesn't work...
    I'll have to try that the next time, SW. Thanks for the info.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Stuck on the wolf/dog for the second day in a row....before that I had repeats of last month. I say repeats, although I never once got the skelicorn last month. Just a whole lotta Griffinas and the angel everyone but me seems to want.... I wish we could shuffle the grand prizes.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    I knooooooow, grr!
    Since the cropped image for the new pond worked ok for me, I thought my latest iOS upgrade to 10.1.1 fixed the issue but then I got the file ext error on the puppy when I did exactly the same thing!? PFFT!!! ... So dang aggravating!
    I have the cloud turned off, don't use it, and not gonna use it or go thru the pain of it all just to post a cropped image, lol.
    I'm patient; I can just wait for somebody to post the inventory cards for it, which are better anyway, lol.
    I grabbed a screenshot of the puppy since he's in my tent right now. I'll try and upload from my desktop in the morning. I'll convert it to jpg on photoshop.

NM: just saw someone got it to upload

Executive Chef
    Oh YAY!!! - The H'ween items *are* re-released this month, afterall??! This is awesome news!
    I, too, wanted the Mourning Angel (actually 4 of em in honor of 'Blink', lol) but nada has appeared so maybe now I have a chance to get at least ONE.
    I know right!! So stoked!

One of the best episodes of DW ever!!

All I've been wanting last month was a mourning (weeping) angel and I still haven't seen one.
    Glad there's still time now.
    Such an unnecessary scare saying they wouldn't reappear this month.
    Guess we got the "trick" to go with all our treats. ha

Loving the new Autumn Gazebo but don't think I really have a place to put it =(
    New expansions are desperately needed.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Such an unnecessary scare saying they wouldn't reappear this month.
    Guess we got the "trick" to go with all our treats.
    Yes, it is interesting they are all here again - it's fantastic our feedback has changed the minds of the Devs! (maybe it's grumphrey's present to us!)

Executive Chef
    I have a skelecorn in my tent this morning. I know this might upset some people but it's good news that there is a certain chance to see it for everyone again
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    I had the Skelecorn yesterday. Used all my cabbages to get a second one. I bet it will show up in everyone's tent this month!

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast