Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 11/03 Update - Peacock Quest Event | EXPIRED

I'm another who won't finish this ludicrous event. Still need 2 eggs & 1 nest. All I'm getting are feathers ��

Host(ess)
    Few hours left and no peacock eggs!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Using the time converter, it should be (hopefully this is right)... 14 hours left to go from the time of posting this.

How is it tat others are on their 2nd or 3rd peacock, while some like me, a multiple times a day player, has yet gotten an egg without having to spend gems?? Ive gotten 1 egg after spending 40gems and now it seems like i wont be able to own a peacock! Such a disappointment and a waste of time, money, and energy! 😨😱😠😡😤😟😢

Farm Supplier
    I'm feeling like this is not going to happen for me. This is my third day of needing eggs. I have 1. Just 1. It came on the first day. That's 6 days of collecting from Flygers with no egg drops. I play every 3-4 hours. I'm sad that despite all my efforts I just can't see it happening.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 100Anne View Post
    I'm feeling like this is not going to happen for me. This is my third day of needing eggs. I have 1. Just 1. It came on the first day. That's 6 days of collecting from Flygers with no egg drops. I play every 3-4 hours. I'm sad that despite all my efforts I just can't see it happening.
    Thats whats so frustrating for me too.. no matter how dedicated you are, being velco'd to the game trying every few hours can still leave you empty handed because its totally up to the RNG in drops that you have no control over. if it was spin to win thats fine sometimes you win sometimes you lose, not much effort put in.. events like this where no matter what you do or how hard you work it's totally out of your hands and you can very well just end up in disappointment, not a great way to do an event imo

Farm Supplier
    I am very frustrated too. I finally got my first egg 2 days ago, been playing furiously since to get the other 2 I need, to no avail. I even sped up my stables today and had to fight off 2 fang beasts instead of flygers, really Team Lava??? Yet another quest that I will not be able to fulfill. So sick of this. Thanks for nothing, again Team Lava.

Executive Chef
    I managed to get one peacock in my main account but no eggs in my other. Spawn rate for Flyers on my 2nd account was way below 50% more like 25%. There should not be such disparity.

Rhino Keeper
    Not going to happen for me as well, I did manage to get 2 eggs on the first day! But none since and I play all day!

I got the feathers and eggs I needed, but had to spend 50 gems to buy 5 nesting straw to get my one peacock. I don't regret it, though. He is lovely.