Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 11/03 Update - Peacock Quest Event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    I was doing really well until yesterday. I only needed one of each ingredient and I would be able to craft mine. Straw drops were pretty regular. Then yesterday came and all I got were feathers. One feather each from each flyger I fought. So I took someone's advice and did the trick where you click on the goal and then go to the stables. It didn't work for me at all. This morning on my first collection, no flygers. What the heck happened yesterday?!?!? Did they flip the algorithms on us or something?!?!?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I was doing really well until yesterday. I only needed one of each ingredient and I would be able to craft mine. Straw drops were pretty regular. Then yesterday came and all I got were feathers. One feather each from each flyger I fought. So I took someone's advice and did the trick where you click on the goal and then go to the stables. It didn't work for me at all. This morning on my first collection, no flygers. What the heck happened yesterday?!?!? Did they flip the algorithms on us or something?!?!?
    Also since yesterday almost exclusively getting one feather. Lucky to get a straw drop. No eggs since day one or two.

Rhino Keeper
    I got to craft my Peacock yesterday. My first collection was one jewel. I also collected from a stable this morning and got the flyger. I thought that once you got the peacock, the stables pwould not put out additional flygers but I guess I was wrong. Not sure it is worth trying for another peacock although I like the animation.
    Last edited by LocalNews; 11-08-16 at 09:19 AM.

Executive Chef
    Wow there's a lot of people really close - good luck!

I am still several straws and 2 eggs away, and collecting as often as I am able. But that's the key, I think. For those that can collect regularly, every 3-4 hours throughout the day, and maybe even into the night, these random drop events are mostly achievable. But the way the game is designed, for those of us that have jobs that make this difficult to do, it's either spend gems or miss out. I guess that's just the nature of the game, and perhaps it's time for me to look for a game that better suits my ability to play only 2-3 times a day.

Having said that...time's not up yet, and as someone above said....patience, patience, patience!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    seems that way, no flygers in my last four collections! was getting at least one flyger per two stables almost every collection beforehand (although no eggs ever dropped but, got everything else already)....
    what happened?? hmmm well there was a game 'update' to fix bugs and game improvement yesterday!!

1 egg away since yesterday. All other material is ready.

Executive Chef
    NO EGGS AT ALL! None! Zip! Zilch! Nada!

Anger....rising....
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    What a stunning peacock! Beautiful animation, love the details. Thank you S8!
    Keep going everyone, it's soooo worth it! <3

Executive Chef
    Just got my peacock! finally

Beautiful animation Storm8!
    The animation and design has really stepped up recently. Kudos!!

But it's t's been said before (and i hope this is the last time)
    Random drops in timed events exclude players!

Luckily this event was designed properly and the simple quest was achievable with meagre dedication.
    (Unlike Morgaine's quest Day 10 requirements which needed gems for any reasonable person to achieve.)

Good luck to everyone still battling the random drops!!

Farm Supplier
    Got home and did my usual trawl of the stables and ...... go figure ........ got a flyger on each stable which both resulted in feathers and straw nests so actually finished the quest!!! Somehow the peacock is bittersweet knowing how frustrating the quest has been for so many people
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-08-16 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Removed quote and reply as off topic.