Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 11/03 Update - Peacock Quest Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    on bad day, no flygers from stables both of them

still need 1 egg and 3 straws and 6 feathers

Still another day in my last egg. This is just to torment me now. I'm guessing a second peacock is out of the picture at this point but I have to get one, that would be cruel to me to not let me have just one after collecting on average 4-5 times a day. But I was never and still am not a fan of any random event that does not reward your hard work. Some will easily get 2 while others will get none, and if you play the quest and get nothing to show for it aside from wasted time and frustration then it's just a bad quest in my eyes.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Host(ess)
    Still need 5 feathers, 4 straw, and 2 eggs. I'm hoping I can get the last few items before time runs out but it's been hard to check in when the stables are ready cause of my work schedule.

I'm also annoyed cause I got an egg and feather to drop from one flyger and the game reloaded and they flyger reappeared with 14 hp, and this time I only got one feather from him. And the previous egg that dropped was not in my inventory.

Why don't we get an energy drop when defeating a flyger like you do when defeating all other monsters?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sync errors are the worst! I'm so sorry to hear you lost your egg... Flygers do drop energy when you fight them, plus it doesn't really take 40 hits either. It's probably more like 25ish with energy back and multi hits.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sync errors are the worst! I'm so sorry to hear you lost your egg... Flygers do drop energy when you fight them, plus it doesn't really take 40 hits either. It's probably more like 25ish with energy back and multi hits.
    how does multi hits work? thx

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    how does multi hits work? thx
    I just mean when you hit them, more than 1 count is taken away... eg, start at 40/40, then after one chop it might say 38/40, 36/40, 34/40 so in 4 hits you've eliminated 6 points etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Still another day in my last egg. This is just to torment me now. I'm guessing a second peacock is out of the picture at this point but I have to get one, that would be cruel to me to not let me have just one after collecting on average 4-5 times a day. But I was never and still am not a fan of any random event that does not reward your hard work. Some will easily get 2 while others will get none, and if you play the quest and get nothing to show for it aside from wasted time and frustration then it's just a bad quest in my eyes.
    Same here,just waiting on the 1 egg for a couple of days now.

These random drops are frustrating when others seem to get the drops without problem & can craft 2 peacocks while you are stuck & cannot craft one.

Fashion Designer
    Have all straw, 22 feathers and 0, that is zero!, eggs. Oh well, I guess no peacock for me, doubt I will get the three eggs needed in the three days I have left.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    I'm doing alright-ish for feathers and straw, but no eggs at all

Rhino Keeper
    I force close the game if i didn't get The egg. Luckily we only need 3. I got my peacock within 4 days and am not crafting a second