Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 11/03 Update - Peacock Quest Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalioz View Post
    Okay maybe I was a bit optimistic earlier It's taken longer than just two days, which I guessed. But still, so far so good. I have 21 feathers, 10 nests and 4 eggs. Some days I've gotten 3-6 Flygers and other days 0-2. Hopefully the luck will change for those who still haven't gotten any eggs, some not even a Flyger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The randomness of this game is indeed strange. I got the eggs right away. Getting the peacock straw has been difficult for me.
    glad I am not the only one going for straws

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    very nice! im so happy to see SOMEONE is getting eggs! guess im not holding my mouth right *makes funny faces* lol
    actually I saw 3 of my neighbors having the peacock, one of them is about the same lvl20+ like me but I guess it is the randomness drop.. but I will be really angry if my end result after this whole event ends up like 70+/25 feathers, 12/13 straw and 10+/3 eggs lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    ..... actually I saw 3 of my neighbors having the peacock, one of them is about the same lvl20+ like me but I guess it is the randomness drop.. but I will be really angry if my end result after this whole event ends up like 70+/25 feathers, 12/13 straw and 10+/3 eggs lol
    I've already placed a peacock and hope to place the second soon. But.. as I really like them, it's my choice to speed Stables and also to buy the missing Feathers as cheaper than speeding stables.
    I do think everyone who collects regularly will be able to obtain 1, more Flygers and eggs have been dropping today and many days are left. But for whoever wishes to have more than one peacock, let's be realistic.. I see the only sure way, not considering luck, will be through gemming.

For those who wish to gem the cheapest way.. I do suggest asking our generous forum speeders for their suggestions. I have not seen any posts reguarding this argument, so that's why I have made this proposal.

Please don't get me wrong.. I know many players do not spend gems for their personal reasons and/or choice, and are fully respected... just like players who do. It would just be nice to read ALL kinds of suggestions.. so we can decide what we wish, or have choice to do... like always.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-07-16 at 12:20 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Ach, today, from two collection from my two stables non flyger :-/ It is a pitty, I need only last one feather... I was hoping that I will be peacock this morning.

Rhino Keeper
    I like to gamble so I'd speed up the stables when the cost is 4 gems or below, that way I'm plus 1 with a flyger as a feather is 5 gems. But that's just me and of course spawning a flyger isn't guaranteed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    For those who wish to gem the cheapest way.. I do suggest asking our generous forum speeders for their suggestions. I have not seen any posts reguarding this argument, so that's why I have made this proposal.
    1) if you want to buy parts the most hurting I believe is the eggs, well IMO not worth it to buy them unless you have a lot of eggs..here is the break down

Feathers: 125 gems | Straw: 130 gems | Eggs: 150 gems = 405 gems each (1 peacock)

Each Feather is 5gems, Each Straw 10gems & Each Egg 50gems

although this is the MOST expensive way but it is the MOST EFFECTIVE way to get the parts you need

2) speeding stable, it cost 7gems, every hour cost differently or cheaper, but if you do not have a good spawn rate this is going to cost you more... which I might recommend... this works for me but I do not know if it works for you... I always click on 1 building than I click on my both stables... my spawn rate is either 2 of them(if I **** one, I again click on another building or haunted stables than stables again) or at least 1 of them spawn rate for doing that...

this method is the LEAST expensive but again the luck for spawning your parts is randomness & a lot of energy needed (if you can afford although you are spending gems)

3) peacock nest 20gems simple as it is... it cost half of the energy needed to **** & you can save the energy on buildings...

this method is not the least expensive or most expensive.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I'd like to keep the flyger and get a peacock however it doesnt look like getting a peacock is in the cards as the only one ive seen in this thread to get the eggs is the mod lol this is a great example why i never spend gems in this game, ive bought gems in FFS and DS but with CS ive never, ever completed an event so having said that, i'll never invest in this game. I want to know i can actually get something in one of these events before i even think of spending money and so far.. nothing. like most 0 eggs have dropped and im certainly not spending 150 gems for 3 eggs because they put the drop rate so low... sooo unless they change they will continue to lose investment by players such as myself
    I have 2 eggs. They dropped back to back from flygers about 2 days ago. I am one ingredient each away from my peacock and haven't spent any gems.

Quote Originally Posted by challais View Post
    I have found that the best way to spawn a Flyer out of the Stable, has been for me to go into the list in the upper left-hand corner (goals) click on that, and then it takes me to the stable where I then "collect". Works 80%+ of the time! JUST found out by reading on here, that I was supposed to be getting gems back when I purchased the egg/nest thingies. SUPER frustrated, as I've purchased many. Contacted support staff....hoping they will ammendment this. Thanks for this page!! Always a big help
    Son of a ***! I've had my share of no spawns and fangbeasts so I tried his method. Of the last 5 stable collections I got 5 out of 5 spawns, 2 eggs, and 5 straw! Coincidence? Maybe, but I'm the proud owner of a peacock WITHOUT using any gems

Last feather come :-) I have a peacock! - And without gems.
    Thanks, S8, it is pretty :-)
    (Nice animation, it's ridiculous how preening their feathers and tail stretches :-D )

Executive Chef
    This morning a flyger dropped a feather, a straw and an egg (thought they would only give 1-2 materials) now I'm waiting for 3 more straws
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    I'm getting irritated. I don't have a single egg. I have everything else, I've collected regularly, and not one egg! I know there's still a couple of days left, but if the reason I don't get a peacock is because of random drops that don't show up, I'm gonna be angry.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.