Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 11/03 Update - Peacock Quest Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Just harvested 2 level 6 stables and no flygers....at this rate I will not get the peacock.

Yesterday I did 2 collections from both stables at the same time and was 50% for flygers. Today I have offset my stable collections by 2 hours and I am 100% for flygers today. Your mileage may vary. Hopefully others find this helpful.

For those who care, my stables are lvl 4 & 5.

Fashion Designer
    Flygers take 40 hits. Mine took 30 hits for a total of 20 energy, with the energy returned. Got 1 feather, 1 straw.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    for all of us who want a flyger I feel like there may be one in the barons tent either this month or next like when we fought nagas and soon after could win a few different ones from the barons tent so dont get too upset yet! we cant be spoiled and have it all at once that wouldnt be funl!
    Yes it would be nice to also have a Flyger, but as you say, maybe not all at once lol.

Even tho the way some people express their views on this may seem to be in a complaining way , it is their views but also feedback for S8. How else would S8 know what we think about an event, and what we want and what we don't want if no one says it here. It's not a good idea imo to squash people for THEIR feedback because they may feel uncomfortable and not bother again.

Btw BarfDump the last bit is not aimed at you in any way lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 241476 View Post
    I believe it reduces from 3:12 to 3:05
    So, 7 minutes if I'm not mistaken.
    Absolutely true because I just upgraded my stables to Level 6 and was quite disappointed in the small amount of time difference
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

So - why isn't the Peacock in Stormy's castle so we can all see what it looks like? Is Stormy's Castle not updated any more? Or did I just not see it because it is sleeping right now ....

Farm Supplier
    Well, I have gotten 8 feathers, 2 eggs and 4 nests since the event started yesterday. And I still have 4 collections left before I go to sleep tonight. My point is, that this is the most relaxing event I have participate in so far I think everyone has a chance of crafting at least one peacock With this speed I will already have one crafted in about two days maybe, and then it's still 5 days left

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still getting fangbeasts from my stables, I have 2 at lvl 5. I got 1 tiger and 1 fang-beast.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    Peacockdrops: glimmerdust
    I just added you as neighbor and WOW, the peacock looks amazingly beautiful 😍

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fabulus12 View Post
    I'm still getting fangbeasts from my stables, I have 2 at lvl 5. I got 1 tiger and 1 fang-beast.
    Yeah, I have gotten two fangbeasts also. But still, if you keep collecting from those two stables every time their ready, i'm almost sure that you will get at least one peacock eventually It hasn't even gone one day yet