Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 11/03 Update - Peacock Quest Event | EXPIRED

Finally got my 3rd egg and peacock. Good luck to those still working towards it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    It's a 1x1. When you see it you'll love it. The best animation pet so far.

drops: glimmer dust, jewels
    Good news, I'll keep working then. Many thanks for swift reply.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    It's a 1x1. When you see it you'll love it. The best animation pet so far.

drops: glimmer dust, jewels
    I got seeds
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    How many flygers have people vanquished so far? I've done 34 with no eggs. How is this possible when some people are working on their second bird or have had all their eggs since day 3?

C'mon, Storm8! This is bullpucky and you know it!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    The reward for the first purchase was 20 gems.

Side Goal (optional)
    One Flew Over the Peacock's Nest
    * Buy a peacock nest 0/1 BUY | market, 20 gems, 20 chops
    * Slay a ferocious flyger 0/1 FIGHT
    Rewards: 20 gems

Any others after that do not give a gem return. Did you get your reward from this side goal? If not, there's a thread in the Bugs section regarding the goal.
    Thank you meme1098 for clarifying that for me No, I didn't receive the first one. Did send a report to TL....but you kow how that takes t..i..m..e. I have given up on this event - I feel that it is too unrealistic. VERY disappointed as I used SO maNY gems on this

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    How many flygers have people vanquished so far? I've done 34 with no eggs. How is this possible when some people are working on their second bird or have had all their eggs since day 3?

C'mon, Storm8! This is bullpucky and you know it!
    I forced close the game if i didn't get an egg. After i got all 3 eggs, i just keep slaying flygers and only gotten another egg

Fashion Designer
    I always force close otherwise other games won't load. Still no eggs, got all straw and nests. Got some fang beasts from my stables, too. This is getting old, it seems to be completely luck based. I will not spend gems on this kind of game design. Pay to play within reason yes, pay to be frustrated, not so much.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Rhino Keeper
    33/16/1,, its gets frustrating now. I put timer for collection from stable, and get the flyger most of the time, but no egg in 3 days

I have not received any eggs yet and I've been collecting since day one of this event. Is it possible that there is a glitch related to the side goal not being finished? When I did the side goal, I did not know I already had a monster on the board. When I clicked to slay a flyger, I was guided to the egg so I clicked on it. Nothing happened and I did not receive my 20 gem reward. The side goal is still there. I have all feathers needed due to mistakenly clicking gem skip on the goal, and I have 12 of 13 straw from collections. What could be the issue here? S8 please help.

I am with you, this is just another of a long string of storm eight games where you can't get anything if you don't spend a lot of money on Gems!!! I am so tired of starting these ridiculous challenges where it is impossible to finish them, unless maybe you're on your computer 24-7. It's just a waste of time! Those Flygers don't even skip sword strokes so you can **** them faster. I think it must average 35 to 38 strokes to **** one of them off. That's just way too much energy!!! Most of the main threats now take forever, too. I think it's about time I stop playing this game.

Extremely frustrated.