Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 11/03 Update - Peacock Quest Event | EXPIRED

Finally, after chopping at goodness knows how many Flygers I finally get an egg. Only 2 more to go. I'll wait till the last minute to buy Peacock Eggs for the Workshop if necessary but am NOT spending any more gems for the useless Peacock Nests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Have all straw, 22 feathers and 0, that is zero!, eggs. Oh well, I guess no peacock for me, doubt I will get the three eggs needed in the three days I have left.
    Don't give up. You might get the eggs. I got four right in a row. It is possible.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Don't give up. You might get the eggs. I got four right in a row. It is possible.
    Agree! for a long time you don't see eggs.. then drops all in a row. Keep trying!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    Yay finally, I have a peacock Just wish that I had a nice place to him I recently put my kingdom back together after the spooky hollow event. Now I only have 9 empty spots for him haha, but it doesn't looks like he fits in there, need to expand a nice place for him xD Anyway, I then came to think of something. We should get a peacock hatchery in a upcoming event A blue, green, purple etc hatchery. Like we did with the haunted stable

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalioz View Post
    Anyway, I then came to think of something. We should get a peacock hatchery in a upcoming event A blue, green, purple etc hatchery. Like we did with the haunted stable
    Sorry, not upcoming event, that will perhaps be too soon. But in a event later on I mean

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Finally, after chopping at goodness knows how many Flygers I finally get an egg. Only 2 more to go. I'll wait till the last minute to buy Peacock Eggs for the Workshop if necessary but am NOT spending any more gems for the useless Peacock Nests.
    36-16-2. Two eggs from the first day, not one since. Frustrating. No luck with the 20 gem peacock nests? Was hoping they were a source....

Have not gotten 1 egg since this started. Wondering if they are really out there. Need eggs I have everything else

Farm Supplier
    So far today I've collected 3 times from both stables and got ....... MILK.

Not spawned anything other than 1 Fangbeast.

Yesterday it gave me a Flyger on each stable 4 times but now I'm getting zilch. It's so stupidly random.

Farm Supplier
    Sorry, I don't mean to spam lol. But can someone tell me how much time there's left off the event? After I crafted the peacock, the timer in kingdom goals went away, obviously :P

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so here's my problem.....am not get flygers everytime I collect the rate is VERY VERY Random!! Then when I do get one (eats energy) all I am getting now as a reward is 1 measly feather!!! Come on am knocking my head of a brick wall here!! I am collecting everytime it's due using up my energy. Sorry refusing to spend what gems I have left....oh once again slip of the finger lost 100gems!! When are we going to get a GEM PROTECTION BUTTON?? Surely it's not that hard to implement into the games codes?? That's just another rantwhile am on a roll hereI swear if I have done all this work for the past week and don't get the peacock I will blow up!! I am visiting nbrs who have 3/4 peacocks and am glued to this game and can't get the parts to get one!! Am I doing something wrong or does this game just hate me. I only managed to get MORGAINE because sadly I had a death in the family and was unable to sleep so spent my time planting and chopping!! Come on S8 increase the drops this is becoming too often where we do all the work and end up feeling pressurised into using gems to complete!! Well not now as I refuse to buy them after the unmentionable happened and what I have will be used sparingly until they are done......that's IF I manage to keep them and don't have anymore accidental slips!!OK..........Rant Over bet your glad
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-08-16 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Removed swearing. Please follow posting rules... Thanks, SW