Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 11/03 Update - Peacock Quest Event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hkcorrigan View Post
    Good luck! I didn't trust mine to drop an egg so decided to spend my gems for the "sure thing".
    Gemmed my stable as well, no flyger...

(My dad wanted a flippopotamus...I think I want one too LOL)

Executive Chef
    Or a flycoon.

Rhino Keeper
    Wasted 8 gems to speed up the stable, got one more feather out of it. 45/19/1. What a waste of energy for a week.
    They should just give the peacock to the players with over 40 feathers.

Farm Supplier
    Well the event is over and I never got more than that one egg. So disappointing. When I log in every 3 or so hours and did nothing but hack away at flygers for a week this should not have been the case. I was holding my breath that at least in the last day they would increase the egg drop rate. So so so so disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by 100Anne View Post
    Well the event is over and I never got more than that one egg. So disappointing. When I log in every 3 or so hours and did nothing but hack away at flygers for a week this should not have been the case. I was holding my breath that at least in the last day they would increase the egg drop rate. So so so so disappointing.
    Same here. What a waste of time and gems (for extra eggs to chop), with no peacock to show for it. What is the point of this game?

Same here. One egg after all of that. No peacock.

Ditto, sped up stables and bought an egg -zippo so no peacock 48 feathers 24 straw 2 eggs

Rhino Keeper
    Darn for days i was missing 1 egg. Now i have to pay 50 gems to finish it. So unfair lately. Losing all my gems to get things done. I log in every time the stables were ready and that last egg never dropped

Got one straw on my last collection and spent 10 gems on the last one. Seems like everyone was stuck on egg but for me it was straw that didn't drop. Thankfully only 10 gems for my peacock

Unhappy

Unfortunately I missed the first day of this event and have bundles of feathers and straw but have not in the last five days gotten more than two eggs. I set my watch to try for one last time becasue at 6am it said I had 3 hours left but when I went into the game at 8.40 the game had expired. So yeah, hugely disappointed that the timer doesn't show mintues. It seems that these quests dont finish on the hour as expected.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-10-16 at 06:40 PM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote