Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 11/03 Update - Peacock Quest Event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bald1e View Post
    Am i right in saying this will end tonight (Wednesday) at midnight UK time or midnight Thursday.
    It would be your midnight Thursday as it's my 1:00am after your midnight in Central Europe and 4:00pm Storm8 time/ first page said to calculate California.

...there's a time converter there
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    I finished the side goal, but still have received no eggs since day 1 or 2. So I don't think you are stuck because of that. I have 45 feathers, 19 straw, 2 eggs. I'm checking in every 3 hours. I really don't understand the complete lack of egg drops.
    Ditto. I'm starting to wonder why I ever came back to this stupid game in the first place. Just give me my darn egg!

Executive Chef
    Well I guess as a consolation prize to this insane political situation I woke up to this morning, I got my 3rd egg from my flyger so now have a peacock. And my 4th skelecorn showed up in my baron's tent too. Would have been so much cooler yesterday.
    Last edited by PrincessCelestian; 11-10-16 at 04:11 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    Ditto. I'm starting to wonder why I ever came back to this stupid game in the first place. Just give me my darn egg!
    Three flygers and a fangbeast later, and I finally got the egg. Crafting peacock now.

This event would have been better if fangbeasts were shut off, flygers spawned more often, and the drop rate for items was proportional to what is needed.

While I won't buy gems any longer due to the great purple Ali sadness, I would spend my hard earned gems to help with the event. If we just knew the drops from the 20 gem nest... Is an egg guaranteed? Frequently dropped? 50 gems each for the three eggs in the workshop means 150 gems for the peacock, which is a bit much, but not more than some other pets. At least we can earn the feathers and some or all of the straw to bring it down to a reasonable cost.
    Last edited by caron7; 11-09-16 at 12:00 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    It would be your midnight Thursday as it's my 1:00am after your midnight in Central Europe and 4:00pm Storm8 time/ first page said to calculate California.

...there's a time converter there
    Thanks MoonVillage, I was just not sure if PST was behind or in front of UK time.

I have 5 hrs to get another 7 Peacock Feathers to get my 2nd Royal Peacock. eeek
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Rhino Keeper
    I actually didnt have any trouble getting the eggs ( which for me is hugely surprising). I did buy 3 of the 20gem things though as I wanted to see if they gave a better drop rate - they didnt significantly - as the drop rate from the stable spawed beast was just awful.
    In the end I got the peacock by gem purchase. I made the decision based on what I would pay if he was available from the market.

Could we please add this guy to the market and/or the barons tent. That way if you werent successful you could at least earn or purchase him.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I started a little bit late, as I was away at the beginning of the quest, but am having no luck with the eggs - still got two to go. I'll think about gem skipping them tomorrow if I really decide I have to have one, but I'm not getting any more flygers for gems as the extra one I purchased didn't give an egg and you could get through a lot of gems for no result. Maybe I'll get lucky with the flyger from the stable.

Executive Chef
    Thanks MoonVillage, I was just not sure if PST was behind or in front of UK time.

I have 5 hrs to get another 7 Peacock Feathers to get my 2nd Royal Peacock. eeek
    I'm confused about the time this events ends, too. ... Just saw a notification pop up on my screen which said that it ends TODAY but the first post says Nov 10 @ 4pm PST, which is TOMORROW.... so which is it, S8, today or tomorrow?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I'm confused about the time this events ends, too. ... Just saw a notification pop up on my screen which said that it ends TODAY but the first post says Nov 10 @ 4pm PST, which is TOMORROW.... so which is it, S8, today or tomorrow?
    There is a big! difference. from what we know.. correct info is on page #1.
    Personally I don't have posts on my guidebook anymore.. after you make the first peacock the goal disappears but it's possible to go ahead collecting more materials and crafting.
    Very confused!!? Who can confirm the correct time for the end of event???
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-09-16 at 01:34 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef

From what I calculated, (based on info on first page #1) we have more than 24hrs left, Thursday is tomorrow. BUT see there is conflict (see post #298) so not sure now until someone from S8 confirms.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74