Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 11/03 Update - Peacock Quest Event | EXPIRED

New Resident
    I have 3 games going. You'd think that one of them would get a peacock. In the last 12 collections I fought 1 flyger. On the last day, this isn't right. I'm so tired of fighting beasts. And now another beast fighting quest?

Rhino Keeper
    Ended up short of 1 egg and 2 straw, but not too bothered. What is a lot more important is that the game has been significantly more liable to crash over the last week. It is virtually unplayable at the moment, so I am surprised I got so close.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm getting tons of flygers w/each collection, however, i'm 1 egg short and only 2 hours or so left (and need 3 hours to collect again...) Oh well. That's disappointing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    I'm getting tons of flygers w/each collection, however, i'm 1 egg short and only 2 hours or so left (and need 3 hours to collect again...) Oh well. That's disappointing.
    If you are this close and have gems saved up, you might consider spending 50 on the peacock. It is lovely. Or first use a gem or two to speed up the stables to try for another Flyger. As decor goes, I'd rather spend gems on the peacock than a butterfly hedge, etc. It is totally personal preference though.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I am dissapointed. With 2 hours to go I had my last egg...the game reloads and the egg is gone. I should have known... Second stable no flyger...In my other game I have too little of everything.

And the reload was for a new event...raccoons? Okay, they look nice, but I would rather have had a peacock.

This game is good for learning...especially how to cope with dissapointments, patience, how to save gems and money and decision making.

Now I have to decide, keep saving gems for my goal or use them to either speed up a stable and hope for an egg (doubt it), or spend 50 gems on an egg and wait 50 days longer to reach my goal. Choices, choices...

Rhino Keeper
    Wish they would have a warning at the beginning of the quest "drop rates extremely low- only a very few will win the prize, no matter how hard you work" so we would know in advance that setting timers and being dedicated is worthless.

Farm Supplier
    One egg away! Today, I mostly slay fangbeast which does not drop any egg as everyone knows! Flyers did not come often ! Too bad!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Collected from my stables one last time. Had flygers but no egg. One short. I broke down and paid gems for the last egg. I now have a beautiful peacock in my kingdom. On to the next quest. Looks like a stag, a doe, and lots of raccoons! Hopefully the drop rate for this new event is better.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Farm Supplier
    YES!!!! I gemmed one of my stable and guess what? Got a flyger which dropped an egg..... Peacock is close.... ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by m****ing View Post
    YES!!!! I gemmed one of my stable and guess what? Got a flyger which dropped an egg..... Peacock is close.... ��
    Good luck! I didn't trust mine to drop an egg so decided to spend my gems for the "sure thing".
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.