Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : 11/03 Update - Peacock Quest Event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Still another day in my last egg. This is just to torment me now. I'm guessing a second peacock is out of the picture at this point but I have to get one, that would be cruel to me to not let me have just one after collecting on average 4-5 times a day. But I was never and still am not a fan of any random event that does not reward your hard work. Some will easily get 2 while others will get none, and if you play the quest and get nothing to show for it aside from wasted time and frustration then it's just a bad quest in my eyes.
    Totally agree - like others I have 0 eggs. I don't understand the random events - to what does it achieve by having some miss out. It just creates frustration and disappointment.

Rhino Keeper
    Could someone who already has a peacock please post how big it is? After making room for the haunted keep and the various other halloween items, I'm not even sure I want this bird.

Executive Chef
    Magical Power of Forum Post.. please allow to fall from above.. those peacock eggs for everyone
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    Could someone who already has a peacock please post how big it is? After making room for the haunted keep and the various other halloween items, I'm not even sure I want this bird.
    It's a 1x1. When you see it you'll love it. The best animation pet so far.

drops: glimmer dust, jewels
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Happily planted my flyer in corner of my kingdom

Finished my peacock

And until I have a goal to **** monster my flyer will remain

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by alexium View Post
    Totally agree - like others I have 0 eggs. I don't understand the random events - to what does it achieve by having some miss out. It just creates frustration and disappointment.

I've had all 3 eggs since day 3, and I usually only tried for flyers 1-2 times per day

2 stables and got flyer almost every time

Easiest timed quest to complete by far

Rhino Keeper
    Then you are lucky. I worked very hard and still need 3 feathers, 3 straw (which I expect to collect in time) and 2 eggs. I had 1 egg drop on the second day and after that....nothing. Same with my other kingdom, feathers, less straw and 1 egg.
    I am almost giving up hope, since I'm not going to spend any gems...

Rhino Keeper
    I had the eggs pretty quick, nests are a bit shy on me for some reason. Still missing 3.

Farm Supplier
    Anyone else getting fangbeasts pop up on their stables??? I just had one pop up on my collection and I thought it was odd, since we're doing a flyger challenge!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't have any fangbeasts on my stables since the event started. They occasionally spawn from the hatchery though which look very similar and are next to my stables.