Thread: Level 279 goal help!!

Angry Level 279 goal help!!

I hate that this bothers me but I've been trying for over a month and it's impossible to pass. Get 100,000 points with one shot! Anyone pass it or can anyone help?

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with this goal! There are a few tips that can help increase your score; breaking off clusters of bubbles for Drop Bonuses can help, along with chaining your pops to increase your Pop Bonus. Good luck!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

I have tried both. Even purchased gems to get the fire balls and that didn't work either. I've tried all the boosters too. You can hardly get to 100,000 points on the level as it is.

Rhino Keeper
    I have completed ALL goals on this game only using the coins you win from playing. Getting the 100,000 points involves continuous pops. Buy the rainbow bubbles and use them to keep pop streaks going. The points you get increases drastically when streaks are kept alive. It's been a couple of years since completing this one but I'm going to try it. I'll let you know how it goes. Good luck!

Thanks! I already have 3 stars on it. Just can't get 100,000 with one shot. It's impossible.

Rhino Keeper
    I just did it. With 10 bubbles left I had 122,000. Completed the level on my next shot and finished with 227,000. I used rainbow bubbles to keep streaks going. Good luck.

But to keep the shots going doesn't give you a good chunk to drop off? What caused you to get the 100,000 with one shot?!

Oh. My. God. I did it. Thanks friends!!