Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brunch Oven- 1 November 2016

Fashion Designer

Brunch Oven- 1 November 2016

Another limited-time oven is here for a total of 29 days. While the oven can only be bought for a limited time, it will stay in your bakery forever and the recipes on it are also permanent. The Brunch Oven requires 3 silver keys to buy.

Goal: Brunch Oven
    Have the Brunch Oven x1
    Rewards: Blueberry Muffin Recipe, 1 Gem
    Spoiler: show

FOR ALL RECIPES & INFO PLEASE SEE: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....01-BRUNCH-OVEN
    Last edited by CammoAmmo; 11-13-16 at 01:41 PM.

Host(ess)
    God i'm kinda tired of these events that require 3 silver keys ... its way too hard to get them .. i really hope we get the "old" style of events back .. those were actually fun to do .. bakery story 2 is getting boring

Yeaaaah, silver keys sd now be renamed to platinum i guess... i have 4 or 5 golden, but only 1 silver for now!

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't get the last oven because I didn't have enough silver keys, so don't know if I'll manage to get enough for this oven either - I hope it doesn't cost more keys to unlock the recipes.

I really want to like this game, but the developers are making that quite tricky

Quote Originally Posted by bexiboo2 View Post
    I hope it doesn't cost more keys to unlock the recipes.
    oh i'm pretty sure you'd need usual 3 bronze, 3 silver and 1 golden key to learn 6 recipes...
    the other point is that you can learn them whenever you want, they're not timed, only oven is...

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! I go a silver key today

well as someone who usually does the SBC regularly unless there's an event I'm glad the abundance of keys I have is pretty much gone ...........and they haven't used keys to unlock the recipes in the last 3 key ovens there was one but that was months ago

and these aren't events ..they started as a way to get event recipies you didn't get before due to not finishing events or they disappeared after the event was over .....

My only annoyance is you have to remaster the recipies ..............
    Last edited by ethan1brothers; 11-02-16 at 11:42 AM.

finally got the oven!
    (see menu >>> https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....01-BRUNCH-OVEN)

but still miss 3 more silver keys to learn 2 recipes...
    if anyone did it, please share!
    thanks!

(btw, this oven has 7 recipes, not 6.
    6 of them are from brunch event, and raspberry danish is from valentine's event, which looks strange first...
    but then i have checked valentine's update, and there were in total 8 recipes...
    so i have a suspiction that the 7 rest except danish will be back to us in some next key oven...)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    finally got the oven!
    (see menu >>> https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....01-BRUNCH-OVEN)

but still miss 3 more silver keys to learn 2 recipes...
    if anyone did it, please share!
    thanks!

(btw, this oven has 7 recipes, not 6.
    6 of them are from brunch event, and raspberry danish is from valentine's event, which looks strange first...
    but then i have checked valentine's update, and there were in total 8 recipes...
    so i have a suspiction that the 7 rest except danish will be back to us in some next key oven...)
    You are very quick! I finally got the oven today lol! Will link your wonderful post up at the top of this thread as well!

Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    You are very quick! I finally got the oven today lol! Will link your wonderful post up at the top of this thread as well!
    oh i'm sure i cd have more. but the game became so boring, that i don't play it unless events etc...
    i even started "kelly's candy crazy" in the last week of the event...
    that's why my silver keys are so very rare, lol )))

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast