Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Bohemian Collection- 1 November 2016

Quote Originally Posted by luvoils View Post
    I'm out of fabric swatches & it says when tapped "from furniture supplies" for more. What is furniture supplies?
    furniture supplies is the name of appliance in which you exchange thank you notes for decorative items.

"from furniture supplies" is the wrong indication for swatches. we've asked it to be changed, but so far it stays as it is.

in fact, you can only get total 2 swatches for completing goals, after which you can only buy it for gems inside of furniture supplies' "recipes".

Swatches

I have completed goals and still don't get fabric swatches. I have messaged them about this and they still won't listen. I don't even have the option to buy with gems on mine, it just tells me I need it. It is so dumb. I have only ever received one and that was when they first made the furniture maker available. They told me to look here in this forum for possible tips, and everyone else is saying exactly what I messaged them about. It is pretty stupid they won't even try. They need to extend the days, and make swatches more accessible. I mean, I know I spend money on gems here and there to get new appliances when they are a goal. I cannot be the only one, so I know they make money off of people. This is ridiculous.
    Last edited by CaledoniaHabenschuss; 11-16-16 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Misspelling

Fashion Designer
    With 1 hour remaining and probably close to 50-60 thank you notes used, I have not yet gotten a single item. I have liked all other BS2 events, even these repetitive ones, but I hope to never see this type of event again unpess it goes through some serious changes.

This event will only be viable if Fabric swatches can be obtained without purchasing gems.

I need Fabric swatches

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12