Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Value Pack October 21 Demonkey

Executive Chef

New Value Pack October 21 Demonkey

I've found people have different pricing on value packs..this "could" be due to currency exchange rates depending on where in the world you're located

I wasn't going to get this but 100 runes is very tempting to me right now, even if it only expands one space lol
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 10-21-16 at 05:14 PM.

Executive Chef
    I like the demonkey, not buying it tho. Would breed for it if that was an option! Or a tournament

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone else think we should create one thread to discuss value packs? Instead of making a new one every time.

Rhino Keeper
    I decided to go ahead and get the demonkey, as he's one of the best monkeys in the game!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    I decided to go ahead and get the demonkey, as he's one of the best monkeys in the game!
    I'm tempted. What makes him one of the best for you?

Rhino Keeper
    I like his face and tail, and the colors and details in the firey fur are unique. Also his crown is really cool because it's a part of him instead of clothing! He is designed around the Monkey King, a character in traditional Chinese literature. He is basically a super powerful and evil monkey god, which I think is cool. 😄

Fashion Designer
    Awesome. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Really want the demonkey....

Fashion Designer
    I was sorely tempted since it included realm runes, but when I finally got the 22 hr timer for deadwing I got distracted and forgot about the deadline for demonkey!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I was sorely tempted since it included realm runes, but when I finally got the 22 hr timer for deadwing I got distracted and forgot about the deadline for demonkey!
    Oh no! BUT YOU GOT THE TRIO!! lol go look at Deadwing and you'll feel better hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast