Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ophiuchus Dragon RELISTED Sept 12 2017

Fashion Designer
    1st try: the infamous Mist dragon. ������

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by poojal View Post
    I want this so bad but I can't seem to breed Leo dragons (although I have managed 5 diamonds) no matter what I do and therefore still don't have any zodiac dragons!! I hope it doesn't expire soon, like the Scorpio dragon does anyone know till when it's here? Hoping a sale comes up and maybe I might have to actually buy a dragon for the first time
    Breed 2 diamonds, that's how I got cancer dragon!

Host(ess)
    I don't have infinity - I have diamond, prism, Achilles, Angel and unicorn - can I just breed any two of them together and get a zodiac dragon?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Breed 2 diamonds, that's how I got cancer dragon!
    I don't have infinity - I have diamond, prism, Achilles, Angel, and unicorn - can I just breed any two of them together and get a zodiac dragon? Thanks!

I would love to have this dragon! I'm using Gemini (7) & Forest (10)

1st try - clown or seer (have both already)
    2nd try - genie
    3rd - genie
    4th - island
    5th - serpent
    6th - holographic
    7th - 15 hours
    Last edited by PinkBubbles75; 11-06-16 at 07:34 PM.
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by poojal View Post
    I don't have infinity - I have diamond, prism, Achilles, Angel, and unicorn - can I just breed any two of them together and get a zodiac dragon? Thanks!
    If you have 2 pure Diamond dragons then breed them. Prism, Achilles, Angel and Unicorn will not result in a Zodiac dragon. Otherwise, the best way to get your first Zodiac dragon will be to breed Night and Air.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe it! I was completing part of my bingo and got a 30 HOUR TIMER with a level 4 ISLAND DRAGON + level 7 LEO 😊 Good luck to those still trying.
    Last edited by Scangelina; 11-04-16 at 05:47 PM.

Farm Supplier
    You guys are so lucky! I keep getting Genie Dragons with Leo + Dawntree. Congratulations to you all! I'll keep trying

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Yuck, a string of Mist and Genie fails with Quetzal and Leo. I can't breed a super rare to save my life and it's so strange how that happens when a Dragon Tales and Leaderboard are running. Coincidence? Probably not....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vesstrina View Post
    You guys are so lucky! I keep getting Genie Dragons with Leo + Dawntree. Congratulations to you all! I'll keep trying
    Sorry you're not having any luck, but you should hold on to one of your Genie fails if possible. You'll need to hatch one in Chapter 8 of the tales
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast