Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dragon Story: November 2016

My ID is Katarina2107
    I have just 1 free space for gold, so if you need 1 gold daily and you will send back, feel free to add me and leave a msg.
    And for others, I am daily player and I am responding to all requests daily (or sometimes more). I am visiting just those who visit me and leave a msg. So if you are fine with this, and will do the same feel free to add me.
    Thanks.

EDIT: Found my neighbor for gold exchange , but always are welcome daily players.
    Last edited by Katarina2107; 11-23-16 at 06:58 PM.

New Resident
    Add pixel8er thanks 🙂

Rhino Keeper
    Heya everyone! Daily years-long high level player here, always looking for more neighbors, but especially seeking 1 (only) for reliable gold exchange now.

One of my neighbor buddies of several years kind of disappeared a few weeks ago, no messages received on his wall, etc so I'm now looking for a new chum to trade gold with to replace :3

I won't always visit and send messages since higher level parks love to crash on my iPod 5. But I always see messages on my wall and get back to them when possible!

ID: NeidusBluetip
    Park name: Rapture

Thanks! ^__^

EDIT: Accidentally deleted my post when trying to edit, since mobile alignment is funky. I found my new gold exchanger but always welcome more neighbors!

Need friends that actually play daily for material request. Add me: bandk2626

malwherever

Please and thank you!

Add me: libraryanne

Please add me... willison85

Please add me my ID is skystorm9283

My ID kingkobra73
    I need 2 more gold traders please add me and trade with me...

Looking for map and other material request neighbors.

I don't visit (crashes game) and don't expect you to either.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123