Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: November 2016

New Resident
    Pls add me. Labbetutt

Add me! rebel_lovesong! I only gift parts and don't care too much about tips.

Farm Supplier
    My mom needs some new neighbors. She is a level 99 and a daily player. Her ID is addginny

Thanks!

New Resident
    Add me please vhbakery

Tks

add me, active player will gift and tip every day! ID: bluemoon328

Farm Supplier
    need neighbors who accept requests daily and send parts only daily especially when there are goals. don't need tips because i don't have time to tip. will eventually delete those who keep sending food and inactive neighbors. thanks

Host(ess)
    Daily player since 2012 or 2013. Quite a while! Add me if you want an active neighbor: PhoebeHyNu

Level 99 player looking for neighborhoods who send parts and not food. Tipping not required sometimes I tip if I have free time. ID: mrngh22

New Resident
    add me please!

wnlyma

i play daily

Hi I'm looking for new neighbors. A few things about me and then you decide if you want to add me. I try to play everyday but may miss a day here and there. I have a life outside of playing games! I play to relax and don't take lightly to demanding neighbors. I gift daily when I play, I might not get round to tipping unless I have time. Again, I have a life other than this game! I do my best to tip the ones that tip me. I accept all gifts. I do play for the goals and will request when I need parts for the goals. I delete messages on my walls as I read them. If we don't get along and you delete me, I'm okay with that. My life will not end because you deleted me and I don't take it personal. If I delete you please remember my last statement. Don't take it personal! If I see you aren't playing I do give time for you to play again. I have had to stop playing in the past because of long term illness and broken tablet/phone. I'm not rich and it might take time for me to get a new tablet/phone. I have been playing BS for almost 5 years and enjoy playing it. It is my chill out place and will not put up with the ugliness that some people seem to show. If you are okay with all that I have posted and want to be neighbors my ids are petlover425 and chefpeggysue. I also play RS, same ids, same 'rules'. Thanks!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast