Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Restaurant Story: November 2016

New Resident
    Add me please vhbakery

Tks

New Resident
    Add pixel8er thanks

rockbellkid I gift and reply to requests daily, no need to tip. I also play bakery story and dragon story.

Farm Supplier
    need neighbors who accept requests daily and send parts only daily especially when there are goals. don't need tips because i don't have time to tip. will eventually delete those who keep sending food and inactive neighbors. thanks

Executive Chef
    Add me active player - level 75 need new neighbours

Add me: avaaantgarde
    tks

Rhino Keeper
    Need very active daily neighbors who gift or tip daily so I know ur playing. Prefer 3 star neighbors. Too many under that just quit within 2 weeks of adding. I gift daily answer requests n tip back. I'D is myharleycat thnx

ADD ME : CosminMihai1997
    I WILL ADD BACK AND HELP WITH ANYTHING! ONLINE 24/7

Hi I'm looking for new neighbors. A few things about me and then you decide if you want to add me. I try to play everyday but may miss a day here and there. I have a life outside of playing games! I play to relax and don't take lightly to demanding neighbors. I gift daily when I play, I might not get round to tipping unless I have time. Again, I have a life other than this game! I do my best to tip the ones that tip me. I accept all gifts. I do play for the goals and will request when I need parts for the goals. I delete messages on my walls as I read them. If we don't get along and you delete me, I'm okay with that. My life will not end because you deleted me and I don't take it personal. If I delete you please remember my last statement. Don't take it personal! If I see you aren't playing I do give time for you to play again. I have had to stop playing in the past because of long term illness and broken tablet/phone. I'm not rich and it might take time for me to get a new tablet/phone. I have been playing RS for almost 5 years and enjoy playing it. It is my chill out place and will not put up with the ugliness that some people seem to show. If you are okay with all that I have posted and want to be neighbors my ids are petlover425 and chefpeggysue. I also play BS, same ids, same 'rules'. Thanks!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456