Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Strongest Champions In Battle?

Fashion Designer
    My strongest fighter is Rose Knight level 15. So much so that I very rarely use other champs. Where Rose Knight fails, I use Glasswing level 10 or Centurion level 10. My Diamonds level 15 are great for beating champions in the Arena. Valiant hasn't been of much use when I used it.
    So, as a sort of advice, I'd recommend leveling a super rare single type champion to level 15 and slowly evolving others.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I wish I could've gotten Centurion but the game *****ed after I beat him in the tournament and reset right before it ended. Unfortunately it was why I began screenshooting victories at the end of tourneys. I bet he would've been a great fighter for me.

Farm Supplier
    I have as champions
    Glasswing lvl. 14
    Stalwart lvl. 10
    Valiant lvl. 10
    Paladin lvl. 9
    Guardian Angel lvl. 8
    Dynasty lvl. 8
    Lightmother and Amazon lvl. 4 (didn't used them in battles until now - all food is for Glasswing first).

Glasswing is my best fighter of all and I'm working to feed him soon to lvl. 15 - he is it worth.
    But even a very good fighter is Landworm (15) and Fire (15) and sometimes I use Air (15) and Diamond (11) very successful.

Rhino Keeper
    My best fighters are RS 15 and Diamond 15 (magic ). Valiant 15 does well too.

Rhino Keeper
    I really think the best fighter to level up is the one you use the most and wins for you. My RS15 is a battle-dozing machine. But for the longest time, he was my island's only champ, so I used him in a lot of battles. I have a Glasswing at level 8 and I actually worry about leveling her up any further because I don't want to mess with my RS's mojo.

I also purposefully keep my Guardian Angel at a level 1 because I think this is useful against some of the 15+ level opponents (and because I don't care for the look of a GA at any other level :/ ).

I really struggled fighting champions in the arena until I had diamond at 15 and I now have Infinity at 14 plus other diamond options including Achilles. I don't have him levelled up to 15 but if you don't have a few diamonds at high level then it is worth levelling up.

Don't forget metal at 14/ 15 is a great option too.

My highest champ is Battlesteed at 13 and he does well too in battles where it's tri colour or high level.

NB: On the colour matching front I use Lollipop, Watermelon, Landworm, Atlantis, Kite and Old Watcher a lot. I have them all at 11+ and will be levelling up Lollipop to 15 as soon as food allows. I use her a lot.

My 2 beasts when it comes to winning battles are my Ninja and my Diamond, both of which I leveled up to 15. I have every Champion ever released (so far at least), and I bet those 2 have won 80% of the rounds of all the tournaments I have participated in since leveling them up to max...
    As of September 30th, 2017:

Level 198
    $1,067,000,000+ coins
    870,000+ food
    291 neighbors
    17,893 Gold (all earned, none bought!)
    561 unique dragons, to include:
    52 Champion dragons
    11 out of 13 Gold dragons
    8 Diamond dragons
    206/235 habitats filled

Fashion Designer
    My best champion fighters are Valiant 15, Glasswing 13, Gilded Knight 15 and Warrior Princess 15. I tend to send in Glasswing first in most battled and save valiant fir the super hard guys at this point. I have a feeling this will change when I get Glasswing to even fourteen as its slep ready a beast at thirteen. There is no doubt that vLiabt is better than gilded and orincess in most xpcases but he does not seem to always gphave an advantage. I find he is helpful in taking down stubborn champs when diamond won't do the trick and also very good at ****ing the corrupt dragons. If you don't have him he is well worth getting but don't expect good results till you get him to at least level twelve, similar to other diamonds. My other champions tend to languish in the background although I am bringing up Amazon.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

My Rainbow Sentinel is level 13 and does pretty well on non-champs. I want to raise him to 15 eventually but I don't have enough food. All my other champs do well too but Glasswing maybe a hit & miss for now (maybe I have to raise her above level 10) although she does sometimes come through when I need her. She does well when she wants I guess. At level 1, Light Mother took out one of the champs during the last tournament. I plan on getting her level 10 at some point. I haven't used her regularly in battles yet, so it's too early for me to say whether or not she's a beast in them.
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Executive Chef
    RS for anything with purple in
    Valiant for a lot using mMM but not with purple in the opponent
    Diamond for a variety
    Highlander
    Sharman or guardian angel if magic needed ....... All L15

Am working on feeding up my Amazon
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast