Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Strongest Champions In Battle?

Rhino Keeper
    I have 2 champs, lv 10 Guardian Angel who takes out almost every opponent besides other champs, and level 7 Light Mother who hasn't seen any battles yet. The three other types bother me and could easily neutralize any advantage the champion typing has. But she's so pretty
    Another good fighter is my lv 15 Landworm, he takes out pretty much any champ except for big bully Corrupt Stalwart.

Executive Chef
    I take back all the bad words I said about my skeletal knight - once I raised him to a 14 on Tuesday, he's been a beast in everyday battle (hoping it translates to the upcoming tournament). He's a 15 as of today, fingers crossed.

My Valkyrie at a 10 has been a workhorse for me. Cleaning up the mess others have left behind. He's staying a 10 for a good long time. If anyone deserves the food it's him, but I don't want to mess up a good thing.

My others champs are spotty, I'm really disappointed in my level 10 amazon, thought it would be better than it's been and my Light Mother is worthless. I'm excited to try my level 9 Valiant, he's brand spanking new this tournament. I'm too food poor to get him to a 10 right now, so I'll give him a go at the lower levels and see how he looks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123