Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 stopped working after Trade and Treat Event ended

New Resident
    Same problem here. Although I have not completed the event, so that does not seem to cause the issue.

Deleted
    Last edited by PinkPiggie1230; 01-24-18 at 02:45 PM.

Farm is back - I can enter the game again. I have check the cellar and the ghost is removed - not nice. But better lost the ghost, then the whole farm.

New Resident
    Same here, my farm is back (had to login again with credentials on one device for some reason.) and the halloween items are all still where the where.

1 problem still, might be related or maybe this one needs to addressed separately.

On the spot(s) where I placed the 4 Webbed Fence (REWARD 2) I can't see the fence anymore, I can place other items on the spots, but within an couple of second that 'll be roll backed. In other words those spots are now unusable.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2a9wnif.jpg.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	34263
    Last edited by StAngertw; 11-01-16 at 03:10 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by teidefriends View Post
    Farm is back - I can enter the game again. I have check the cellar and the ghost is removed - not nice. But better lost the ghost, then the whole farm.
    Quote Originally Posted by StAngertw View Post
    Same here, my farm is back (had to login again with credentials on one device for some reason.) and the halloween items are all still where the where.

1 problem still, might be related or maybe this one needs to addressed separately.

On the spot(s) where I placed the 4 Webbed Fence (REWARD 2) I can't see the fence anymore, I can place other items on the spots, but within an couple of second that 'll be roll backed. In other words those spots are now unusable.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2a9wnif.jpg.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	34263
    I'm checking on this for you.

Today I saw that my ghost is back in in the cellar, thx for this. But now the haunted house is not there, as I had the reboot issue. Without the haunted house, I can't take the ghost out of the cellar.
    Any tip or do I need one year ;-)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by teidefriends View Post
    Today I saw that my ghost is back in in the cellar, thx for this. But now the haunted house is not there, as I had the reboot issue. Without the haunted house, I can't take the ghost out of the cellar.
    Any tip or do I need one year ;-)
    Someone has fixed this for you. You should the sweet spirit and the haunted house. Can you recheck and scroll through the items in your cellar again? Can you also check if you are able to purchase from Market, under Animals/Pets tab? Let me know if you still can't find it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by StAngertw View Post

Please contact Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and Support will assist you further. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Someone has fixed this for you. You should the sweet spirit and the haunted house. Can you recheck and scroll through the items in your cellar again? Can you also check if you are able to purchase from Market, under Animals/Pets tab? Let me know if you still can't find it.
    Have check cellar and Animals/Pet tab - haunted hause not there.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast