Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top Most Disliked Dragons on Your Island

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...

Top Most Disliked Dragons on Your Island

A few months back I started a thread on people's favorite dragons on their island. This go round I'd like your views on your most disliked. I'll start with my top 10 hated dragons.

1. Athletic - This dragon should be reclassified as common instead of rare because no matter what I put in the den this clown pops out 80% of the time.
    2. Coral - When trying to breed a black hybrid this slap in the face pops up.
    3. Virtue - Always a long, disgusting fail at 33 hours.
    4. Lunar Ram - See Athletic
    5. Love - No love when this pops up while trying for a pink hybrid.
    6. Seafarer - The ugliest dragon in the game
    7. Mist - Because it's another one who gets in the way of trying to breed a Zodiac type.
    8. Ambassador - Made me very angry when trying to breed Bonfire and other black hybrid Limited Edition dragons.
    9. Winter - 2nd ugliest dragon in the Athletic and Trickster family.
    10. Olympus - I get the reason for the design but man is it fugly.
    Dishonorable Mention: Diamond - Weak in tournament action no matter its level.
    Last edited by starship412; 11-01-16 at 07:39 AM.

Not a fan of most that you've listed, but I think Seafarer is quite pretty!

The unfortunate Bride looks like a hippo, especially next to Groom

And I got a nasty shock when I evolved my Island to Epic! He goes from a cute little guy into a horror!

Rhino Keeper
    Clown and Hot Chocolate dragon are unpleasant, ditto Olympus. Bride was so ugly I decided not to get her and I don't like Trickster, Island or Athletic once they're at high levels.

Rhino Keeper
    1. Red Lantern- So gross i refuse to evolve him past level 4
    2. Space/Any Mindvolt base- the afro thing looks so gross im very glad we havn't returned to this base in some time.
    3. Bride- Such a huge dissapointment given who she is, and how much I love Valentine's Day ):
    4. The Dark One- Strictly here because of his HORRENDOUS name. Like, seriously?
    5. Genie/Atlantis- Gross.
    6. Assorted Champion Dragons- Highlander, Inquisitor, Warrior King, etc.
    7. Islander- Doesn't look terrible, but I would have liked it if he and Hula switched places so I could make her level 15 instead :/
    8. Lightmare- Not a worthy follow up to the gorgeous Nightmare dragon.
    9. Forgefather- Very much dislike his design, and he reminds me of how I never got the Glasswing which is one of my all time favourite dragons
    10. Leftheart- Love the Passion and Rightheart dragons, but this guy is gnarly... in a bad way lol

Any dragons I think are gross and didn't mention (like the Pyramid, or Midas,) aren't listed either because I had to get them and don't mind too much, or they're commons which I will end up getting no matter what. This was an oddly cathartic list to make lol

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I do agree with Bride being ugly. They could've done a better job with her and not put her in that ugly flesh color and green. Island definitely becomes fugly when it's epic.

Rhino Keeper
    There is nothing charming about Charm either. And Fruitful, UGH. Why is he trying to eat himself when he's little?! That makes ZERO sense. Once evolved, he looks mentally challenged. Hideous!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LilliDee View Post
    There is nothing charming about Charm either. And Fruitful, UGH. Why is he trying to eat himself when he's little?! That makes ZERO sense. Once evolved, he looks mentally challenged. Hideous!!
    Lmao on Fruitful eating himself while little. I'm glad I'm not the only one to see this, lol.

Executive Chef
    Not all mine are adult, but going off of what I see and don't care to level too much due to looks..

Athletic - Tweedledee
    Hypnotic - Tweedledum
    Trickster - Athletic and Hypnotics fugly offspring Dumdee
    Titan - Dopey
    Planet - Goofy
    Magic - Ugh (named that because that's what I get for fails way too often)

Fashion Designer
    Fruitful and Gold. I hate the way Golds eyes look and the colors are just weird.

Rhino Keeper
    1. Celestial/Silver screen body type -- I hate their dumb wings when they are at epic level. Cute as babies though.
    2. Mindvolt - weird
    3. Clown. No. Just, no.
    4. Hot chocolate etc. I feel sad for the ones with this body type.
    5. Olympus. Whats with the kleenex wings. I got rid of mine and bred a new one. Keeping it at level 4. Eek.
    6. Tropic. Mostly, I feel bad for him. So awkward.
    7. Mammoth. Could have been super cool, but mostly its just blah.
    8. Dream - I have 2 and have to keep them as babies, because the epic are super creepy.
    9. Battlesteed - Just don't like its shape or something. Not sure.
    10.Snowman - Like, that's not what snowmen look like. It's corpulent and smug.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast