Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spooky hollow chapter 8 stuck!

Host(ess)

Spooky hollow chapter 8 stuck!

Storm8 Id: ncas17
    iOS

I am stuck on chapter 8 of the spooky hollow event. According to my news feed, at least 10 of my neighbors have responded to my request for haunted steel, however the quest pop up is still showing only 4 of 10 received. I can't move onto the next step in the chapter and I have tried forcing the app to close and restart and it still isn't crediting me for the recieved materials. Please help! I am losing valuable time in this event!!

Thanks for letting us know about this issue, ncas17! You should now have the Haunted Steel needed for this Chapter. Please let us know if you have any further issues!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Farm Supplier
    I have been stuck on chapter 8 with 19 received request for haunted steel, but I've had 20 come through my messages. I've been adding neighbors and sending them request and still at 19, how will I ever finish on time? can some help?

monsville13
    Last edited by monsville13; 10-27-16 at 01:34 PM. Reason: forgot storm8 id

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you can see responses in your news feed, but they are not showing up in your event book, you MUST force close your game. The game needs to sync with the S8 servers.

Force closing means that you double click the home button and swipe up and off the screen the thumbnail pic of the app. This clears the cache (memory) and improves the performance of your device. You should do this regularly.

Farm Supplier
    I was also having the same problem stuck at 19 responses even though I sent out a lot of requests .I sent one out to my neighbor late morning she sent it back but I still haven't received it yet. I did use gems to get my lantern started so I would not be behind .I have closed my game and my app so I'm just hoping this doesn't happen again.Thanks

I forgot to add my ID daylily 9
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-27-16 at 04:37 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

New Resident
    I sent requests to my 50+ neighbors this morning, and I have received 17 since then. I have even added new neighbors and sent requests but have not gotten past 17 responses. Meanwhile I have been answering my neighbors' requests so I know they are on.

I have forced closed many times, uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still at 17. I have no other quests in my log book so that couldn't be clogging up the line.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Thanks for letting us know about this issue, ncas17! You should now have the Haunted Steel needed for this Chapter. Please let us know if you have any further issues!
    Thank you!!

I just force closed my game. At 3 a.m. I sent 63 requests for haunted steel. I have only had response from 13. I just cleared a few people off my neighborhood list but at the last event I added about 20 people because of the neighbor tasks in these events. I can't believe only 13 have responded in 18 hours now! I thought the slaying of 50 were beasts was going to be the deal breaker on this event. Looks like the neighbors is the real trouble. Can't you give us an alternative to having neighbors respond? My stormID is RileyBug624.

I am stuck on 14 steel since about 11am this morning. I have restarted force closed reinstalled deleted nothing, lots and lots of times. Probably every 15-30 minutes. I added 16 new neighbors have gotten their requests and sent them back. I have received nothing. Any help would be appreciated although I'm sure it's too late. This glitch is very disappointing and discouraging especially due to the amount of time I have played during this event. Thanks. My ID is mrsrobinson89

I have the same problem with steel. Sent almost 100 requests as soon as time started and now still only have 11. I've forced close many times, uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing. No I fear I cannot finish this event after putting in so many days of work. I don't think I have the heart to play any more

Id is SaraWat
    Last edited by SaraWat; 10-27-16 at 07:06 PM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast