Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bridges completed, but can't build on new land

Bridges completed, but can't build on new land

I've completed building both of the new bridges, and the new plots of land have opened up; but every time I try to place a new building, or even just a road, the whole game crashes. Its so frustrating! Plus, once the game restarts the building or road that I tried to place is gone, and all I have in the new areas is blank empty space again

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but it hasn't helped.

Grand Emperor
    Oh dear, sorry to hear that you are having issues! Can you restart your device and start your game without other apps? Please check that your device has plenty of space. Hope this helps.

Hi, I've tried restarting my phone, and I have plenty of memory available, the problem is still there. Sometimes if I'm lucky after the game crashes, one or two tiles of road remain.
    Am I the only one having this issue?

Grand Emperor
    Sorry that the issue still persists! So far, I'm only seeing your report on inability to use the new land but I'll keep a lookout for others. As for you, I'm going to send you to Support for further investigation on your game and device. I really hope you'll get to use your land soon! Congrats on finishing both bridges. You did extremely well.

Please contact Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Fashion Designer
    Completed the City Harbor Bridge:

Two free spaces as you can see.

FYI - If I try to edit roads or move the Chesterfield Castle, my game crashes and reloads.

This is happening for me too after I opened the City Harbor Bridge. Game keeps crashing when I try to work on the new land.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-31-16 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Merged posts after moving post from discussion thread

Host(ess)
    I am having problems too! I was level 30 when I built both bridges and bought some land. I was able to build roads, open new shops and landmarks. Everything was going fine until I leveled up to 31. Now I can't build anything on the new land. Game crashes, resets and freezes. Have done the hard shut off and have plenty of memory.

Host(ess)
    My roads aren't being detected so my people aren't being counted.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17F242FD-426D-4CBF-BAAC-0AE2792E2F4B.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	177.8 KB 
ID:	34249

Exact same problem here. can't do anything with the empty plot.

Same thing here..can't build on new plot at all.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-31-16 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Merged posts after moving post from discussion thread

Grand Emperor
    Oh dear, seems like there may be a bug somewhere. I've reported this for the team to check for us. You need not write in to Support. Please hold on for now, will post when I've more news on this. Sorry guys!

New Resident
    I have the same problem....I am not able to add buildings/landmarks on the new property after bridge was completed.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	51 
Size:	282.3 KB 
ID:	34255

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast