Thread: Level 654 Problem

Rhino Keeper

Level 654 Problem

In the picture there are only two levels of dirt left to go through to achieve the goal, but it says "18/22", implying that there are four levels left.

In any case, more moves would be nice!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	126.2 KB 
ID:	34222  
    Last edited by koetsub; 10-30-16 at 05:32 AM.

I'm sorry to hear about this issue! Has this occurred every time you have played this level? Do you remember using any combination of power-ups or items when the issue occurred? We'll investigate further.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Rhino Keeper
    It's rare that I get down to this level of dirt because of the limited number of moves. I don't remember using any special combinations. What's a power-up?

I did get down to the same level of dirt this morning, and again it indicated 18/22 instead of 20/22, so it's consistent. The next time it happens I'll post a picture.

I can't help but wonder if it would indicate 20/22 if I got to the end, but would not achieve the goal. Need more moves to find out!

Rhino Keeper
    Come on guys! How about increasing the number of moves in this level....45 (instead of 37) would be nice....for a start!

Rhino Keeper
    Another picture showing 18/22 instead of 20/22, and one showing (correctly) 21/22.

I finally got through this darn level by spending about $10 on gold - I got tired of playing the level and wanted to get past it.

It seems like Level 655 is more of the same...not enough moves. I suspect that your testers (Paul, Darla, Spanky, etc) have unlimited access to free gold.

It may soon be time to say goodbye to this game!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	53 
Size:	126.1 KB 
ID:	34360   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	42 
Size:	125.7 KB 
ID:	34361  
    Last edited by koetsub; 11-06-16 at 11:53 AM.

I'm sorry to hear about these continued issues! Can you please submit this form and send me a PM with the ticket number you receive? I'll make sure an Agent can investigate.

Rhino Keeper
    I've already given you guys all the info I have. You should be able to resolve this internally without my having to submit a form.

Grand Emperor
    Please contact Support: support form for more personal one to one investigation. You may like to copy your posts and paste in your Support form if you wish. The Support Agent will investigate your account and advise you further. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry guys, but I'm just going to drop it, even though I've seen similar problems in Level 661. If I were getting paid to do this I would do all the support form stuff.

I'm sorry to hear that! If you would like to submit a ticket and send me a PM with a ticket number you receive, I can ensure an agent is able to assist you with a more personalized reply. I apologize for any further inconvenience.