Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Games down in Europe?

Fashion Designer

Games down in Europe?

My neighbor in Denmark has messaged me that she cannot access her farm. She was thrown out about an hour ago. No storm8 game will open and she can't reach the forum (says page cannot be found). She has rebooted her device and has checked that she has internet. Is there any known server outage in that area?

(I originally posted under discussion. Please help me to delete that post.)

Not really sure what's wrong, but since nothing here but this, i cd suppose it's trunk provider's problems.
    Actually, there sd be clock switch back from daylight saving time this weekend to standard time, but normally they let us know somehow that servers will be down for some time...
    Strange that i can open other californian sites, but no s8 games are ok, and even forum is accessible not from 1st try...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Not really sure what's wrong, but since nothing here but this, i cd suppose it's trunk provider's problems.
    Actually, there sd be clock switch back from daylight saving time this weekend to standard time, but normally they let us know somehow that servers will be down for some time...
    Strange that i can open other californian sites, but no s8 games are ok, and even forum is accessible not from 1st try...
    My neighbor still cannot get on. She is going to miss her truck and train, as she was working on those when it went down. Argh! I hope someone can confirm something for us. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Can your friend try to access storm8.com and see if they're able to load the website? Let us know!

No, it's usual... i'm just really surprised we werent bewared... kinda... i have many orders in several games, and when the time runs out, they will be spoiled. Couple of years before, they rolled the servers back to where they started maintenance/switches... now i don't know, coz it looks strange. I can enter any game, but cannot do any sync actions, like put/delete smth on my wall, visit nbrs or others, and nothing of wht i did (serving orders) saved - when i close and open again - everything is like i wasnt there...

Executive Chef
    No, it's usual... i'm just really surprised we werent bewared... kinda... i have many orders in several games, and when the time runs out, they will be spoiled. Couple of years before, they rolled the servers back to where they started maintenance/switches... now i don't know, coz it looks strange. I can enter any game, but cannot do any sync actions, like put/delete smth on my wall, visit nbrs or others, and nothing of wht i did (serving orders) saved - when i close and open again - everything is like i wasnt there...
    Can you see if you can access this and visit https://apps.prod.storm8.com? Let me know what you're seeing when accessing both of these sites.

Sorry my reply wasnt to you, its only result of strangly slow connection to the forums... anyhow i was trying storm8.com - it starts to show the name on top bar ( "welcome...) , but nothing on page itself, and the loading bar stuck on +/- half...

And now apps.prod.storm8... blabla.. dont open at all, just shows its loading, but even no names on top...

(Sorry again if too late, i cant believe the connection to this forum is so slow...)

Fashion Designer
    Neighbor in Denmark said she cannot open the storm8.com pages. After a wait, it says "Safari couldn't open page because server stopped answering".

She is able to access other pages on the internet.

Thanks, Sparkly, for checking on this!

Executive Chef
    Sorry my reply wasnt to you, its only result of strangly slow connection to the forums... anyhow i was trying storm8.com - it starts to show the name on top bar ( "welcome...) , but nothing on page itself, and the loading bar stuck on +/- half...

And now apps.prod.storm8... blabla.. dont open at all, just shows its loading, but even no names on top...

(Sorry again if too late, i cant believe the connection to this forum is so slow...)
    Can you try this and see what it says? https://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.c...rod.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    Neighbor in Denmark said she cannot open the storm8.com pages. After a wait, it says "Safari couldn't open page because server stopped answering".

She is able to access other pages on the internet.

Thanks, Sparkly, for checking on this!
    Can you friend also check and see what this says for them? https://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.c...rod.storm8.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast