Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Games down in Europe?

Fashion Designer
    My Denmark friend could not get in again all day. She has no other source of internet so may try a cafe tomorrow to see if she can get on her farm.

Good luck everyone. I'm sorry you are having issues.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    Can't sync my games for 24 hours now! I live in south east Europe. My clothes in FS are spoiled :"(
    What should we do?
    Also it's very hard to load the forum!
    You can try a different network/ISP if you have but otherwise I'm afraid we'll have to wait for it to resolve. Sorry guys....

New Resident
    I'm also in Europe, from Bulgaria and also can't play the game since Friday. I try different network and it is the same - can't play.

ok guys, it still doesn't work.
    i doubt we can find a reason as users. i've tried with my local provider, but they only write "transport line affected, repairing works in progress", and i cannot reach them on the phone ("hold the line" and music 2nd day in a raw). actually i don't think they can do something, because usually between local provider and broadband one there are at least one (normally many) inter-agent, so... nothing from this side.

maybe storm8 as a large software producer can get a better answer using their connections, how comes that half of europe is "blacked out" from their products?
    just thouhgts...

the route is broken between telia lines and amazon technologies point in seattle. then two good ip in seattle (54.x.x.x) - and then whole black out again:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	telia20161030.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	34239

anyhow, until we don't know what happened and when will it over, i have a solution.
    we can use vpn technologies which allow your device to go to destination using alternate web nodes, skirting those parts of the route that are broken/blocked/restrickted/etc...
    I'm using it now, and all my games runs perfect, until i switch to my provider - then everything stops again
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 10-30-16 at 09:34 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    My Denmark friend could not get in again all day. She has no other source of internet so may try a cafe tomorrow to see if she can get on her farm.

Good luck everyone. I'm sorry you are having issues.
    My friend is getting good access now on her farm. About an hour ago, it finally opened. I hope it will be the same for others!

Grand Emperor
    That's great news Caron7! I'm happy for your neighbour! Hopefully others can get in too. Crossing my fingers.

Glad for denmark! Hope providers in other eu contries will decide it too.
    This is wht normal provider does when he see that broadband is out for over one day - he links the signal to other routes in order to serve his customers at best.
    Unfortunatelly, this is not about my provider. Still nothing.

Executive Chef
    Game was working fine today!

Finally here too! Yaaay!

Grand Emperor
    Oh this is wonderful that you all are able to get back iinto your games!! Thanks for sharing the great news!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234